Click Here!

The Legend of Zelda: Ark of the Ancients

jackalman22

Hey everyone. This board is pretty vacant, but I figured I'd go ahead and post this information here so as to spread word of my story. As indicated by the titles, it's called:

The Legend of Zelda: Ark of the Ancients

If you're a Zelda fan (presumably, you wouldn't be here otherwise), check it out. It's an AU story that takes place in the modern setting. Names of main/popular/recurring characters from past Zelda games have been slightly altered, so don't be alarmed if you don't see "Link," "Zelda," etc. They're there, just in different forms.

Also, of equal importance, the story contains heavy crossover elements with the video game "Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem" for the GameCube. The mythology from that game is heavily influencing the plot of my story, and if you're at all familiar with Eternal Darkness, I implore you to check it out.

I took a gamble writing this story, and I'm pretty much banking on the fact that people who played Eternal Darkness owned a GameCube, and by extension are/were Nintendo fans familiar with the Zelda franchise, and would hence appreciate the mixing of both universes.

Either way, this story has been in my head for quite some time (and it still is, in fact), and I finally got to writing it last year. It's still in progress, and I'm working on it whenever I can.

Be sure to check it out if you're at all curious, and let me know what you think.

All the best!

-Jackalman

Edited by jackalman22

• 2 months later...

Quick update! (because this topic sees SO much traffic)

Chapter 10 aka "The Descent" has been added to the story. Be sure to check it out and leave some feedback. Let me know what you're enjoying or not enjoying. Let me know what characters you like/hate, and let me know what you think of how the story's progressing. I'm always interested to see what people think.

I realize this forum is somewhat obscured, but in the event anyone does check it out, I encourage you to leave your reviews in the review section of the story.

Much thanks!

-JM

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.