Click Here!

crazychickhull's crazy corner

crazychickhull

This is a bad weekend though, most people have real world plans memorial day weekend...I would't be here except I'm basically bed ridden. Try again in a few days and you might get a hit or two.

You could write it, be happy to edit it for you. I mean you have an idea of what you want so it wouldn't be too hard since you are familiar with the world

Guest Soulvanguard

Even if you say that I've seen the various forums, amount of posts, and times in between them. It's rather discouraging (sigh) not to mention how many times people often look but don't even bother to say anything if views are correct.

As far as writing, sadly I have no creative talent for writing stories (I've tried and failed... badly) I can do reports and analysis but I literally can't write worth a damn.

I know entire saying practice makes purpose but I always tend to be to literal and rather convoluted which really doesn't work out that well. Thus reason why I'm trying to find a writer interested and why I said I'd do my best to answer any questions they may have should they attempt said idea.

Yeah your right, most writers don't pick up challenges because they stay mostly in their fanfic realms. And yeah, not a lot of joiners in here, most tend to watch from the sidelines.

I won't promise anything, but give me and I'll see if I can figure it all out...maybe give it a shot

Guest Soulvanguard

Whether you choose to make story or not, I appreciate your consideration:)

Of course I'll try to help you as much as I can with whatever questions you may have or with ideas and such. If you do choose to do so, please type in Fate Stay Night in forum section and go to either

Fate Stay Night Bad End Lemons

or

Fate Stay Night Dark Lemon Challenge featuring Rin.

I basically set both of those forums up. Though there is a additional person who I've been responding with in the first forum I mentioned. He probably wouldn't mind helping out either as well as providing additional opinion and help. Of course that is only if you choose to do so but like I said I appreciate you considering it:)

Guest Soulvanguard

Well I hope you like it, I admit that it sorta takes some build up for MC to get suitably strong (though he does get his moments every now and then) but there are some nice twists and he really comes into his own in later part of series. Also you may think that perhaps Shirou is a naive idiot (some people do) but he really does have a psychological reason for being way he is (which is part of what makes him so interesting) and I look forward to when you see (well if you get that far) how distorted he is.

Guest Soulvanguard

Hahahaha, well I guess what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger or at least gives you more stories to tell:)

So how was your impression of the Fate Stay Night anime? I hoped you liked it.

Guest Soulvanguard

Well as long as you don't have a bad impression of it that is fine, hopefully series will grow on you. As for being busy on Memorial day, yeah I can understand I was mostly today after all.

I don't know if I made it a better place...little less populated maybe...

maybe but I'm guessing the worst of the worst that needed putting down?

Soul vanguard just watched half the movie I dint know if I like rin or not gonna keep watching though it's got me hooked what chemistry there between them wow!

Ok I have questions:

1: How did rin and sinjou meet anyway? Seems a lot of history there the way they interact or is that explained further in the episodes?

2: it seems to me rin and archer clash a lot does he resent being rin's servant?

3: who is berserker master?

4: in the movie/episodes it all seems to be sinjou based is there any episodes where it's mostly rin so I can get into her head?

5: there is a lot of violence and blood in the shows would you want that in the story?

6: would you want sex in the story? If so I'd need a list of everyone's kink and sexual orientation.

I'm still not sure if I want to take this on but it is intriguing now I've watched a bit. Give me 2 days to absorb everything I can as I'm still in the middle of writing my own stories.

If you click on my name then at the bottom click on send me a message with what I asked for we can discuss it more. I read back.on what you wanted and it just might be doable with a lot of effort if you willing to put the time in.

I usually write conflict stories that ask questions And are thought provoking.

Edited by crazychickhull

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.