Click Here!

crazychickhull's crazy corner

crazychickhull

Guest Soulvanguard

Okay, now I somewhat feel like a idiot as I still didn't figure things out (sigh). Do I need to create my own account in order to send it? Sorry to ask but could I get a bit more detailed instructions (this is embarrassing sigh).

Guest Soulvanguard

Ah there is actually somewhat of a story to it more than 3 parts you mentioned magusfang (unless you are talking about something else which my mistake then).

Well as taken from what I wrote before.

This story with Rin is something of a Dark Fantasy that I have always wanted to see after going through VN to which her character annoyed me.

Though honestly Rin has always somewhat rubbed me wrong way for one reason. With said Dark Fantasy here it is for those interested.

I don't believe you need much canon knowledge from this except a decent grasp on her character. If you have questions about this and that, I can

easily supply with answers as I'm quite knowledgeable about series, characters, and mechanics of how magic work.

The idea goes after UBW good end going wrong with that while in ClockTpwer (a magus organization with loose morals not to mention bigotry and racism towards asians) Shirou’s Reality Marble gets discovered and he is forced on the run lest he get dissected so they can find out how he did so (forbidden magic which has only been achieve 7 times in human history).

Rin unable to sustain Saber (basically super powerful familiar who is spirit of King Arther albeit female and has actual body) on her own is forced to find someone else to help her with it (needs a lot of additional energy and other methods don't produce enough, aren't quick enough, or just impossible) . After much searching she finally finds a male OC (a magi from moderate noble family) to take Shirou’s place but he has a peculiar fetish.

Chikan which basically means any form of unwanted public molestation. It does not specifically refer to trains, or rubbing, or outright groping but

in this case it does involve trains and doing it while midst in public unnoticed. Rin is reluctant to do this but as time is running out for Saber and she has no choice she ends up agreeing but ends up bringing in a magical contract.

One even more merciless version of a geis is a Self Geis Scroll. It is a written co ntract upon a scroll of vellum that would appear as only meaningless figures and well made patterns to those who are not magi, it is a curse that directly binds the magic crest of the target. How it works is a signature of the declarer is signed in blood and infused with prana to show that the spell has been established and activated. The contract lists the target of the binding magecraft, an oath from the target, and the conditions to accept the contract. Once the conditions are

fulfilled, the target will give up part of their free will, and the contract will be confirmed as an unbreakable curse. It forcibly uses the functions of

the targets' Crests upon themselves to enforce the contract, and it is a power unable to be erased by any method in theory. Even if the caster's life

is lost, the Crest would bind the soul of the dead man and not pass down to future generations. It is a very dangerous magecraft made for the treacherous society of magi where a contract involving offering a maximal concession that absolutely cannot be disobeyed is required.

Of course male OC would blanch at this but in the end agree to it. Contract would basically stipulate how he is unable

to verbally talk, mentally project, write, or show in any form of magic about this deal and keeping Saber’s existence a

secret. Considering Rin’s nature she’ll probably ring out dozens of other little things that would probably give her

some benefit like having him help with monetary needs for her research to certain extent, only she decides what days it happens, support her

politically in whatever capacity he can within reason that doesn’t threaten him or family, and so on. Still he ends up agreeing and in response his demand is that whenever they do have sex after fulfilling tantric sex ritual he can still go as long and rough as he wants while on the train while having sex, and that Rin has to wear erotic lingerie on these days. Thus Rin ends up agreeing and then adhering to document Rin would have to go through molestation and sex on train probably once or twice a week from now on and just to say yes there would be people around so there is fear of getting caught but as they are magi worst case scenario they can simply erase people's memories even should they get caught.

However OC male magi knows a loophole and exploits it for all its worth like any true magi would. In Rin’s contract it says he is unable to talk how he is unable to verbally talk, mentally project to someone or something else, write, or show in any form of magic about this deal and keeping Saber’s existence a secret. What Rin didn’t know is that he recorded everything that was discussed with cellphone that was on leading back to

recording device back at home. Magi typically are horrific with technology and abhor using it but that doesn't mean all of them are. Rin is not which is why she overlooked this glaring oversight. Thus after he gets bored of original setting (which wouldn’t take long) he

ends up bringing tape up which reveals everything about deal as well as Saber pushing Rin with her back against wall

as this getting out would ruin her as well as put Saber in great danger. Thus he then makes her sign his own Self-Geis Scroll which cancels out hers and essentially puts Rin at his beck and call willing to do anything he pleases. Of course she would force him to make certain stipulations.

The protection of Saber of not revealing her existence to Clock Tower lest she be dissected (they would because of her having Saber and not handing her over) and him unable to tell anyone about this deal or what they do in any method possible (it also goes without saying that Rin can't seek out some way to kill him or plot his downfall in anyway)

He agrees with first but not completely with second. After much arguing Rin agrees to let him bring three of his friends into this in exchange for some minor benefits she manages to wring out, their secrecy and discretion, and as well as fact they can only do things to her when her personally verifies to it. Thinking on it Rin considering her skill ability to negotiate might have this only last for so long like a year or two still though she would have to endure whatever OC desires for that time period for both Saber and her sake.

Thus Rin’s hell begins and she is brought for some midnight fun in train with group she has to attend and satisfy.

Well if group is to much, I'm fine with it with just being OC and whatever he may desire though.

Well this was idea anyway.

It would take a lot of setting up and back story. It would also be a lot of chapters. If it's for general reading you would also have to set up the world for those who don't know the story as it's a niche market you are delving into. Unfortunately I don't know if my knowledge is good enough to tackle this. Maybe one of my colleagues who read this can help you or point you in the right direction

Guest Soulvanguard

Ah I see well thank you very much for your words on the matter. If you are still willing to give it a shot I am rather knowledgeable in the series and characters so I could help out with any questions or the like and possibly ideas. I'll be as supportive as possible should you choose to do this if not, then I would appreciate any other help you could give me in pointing me in direction of someone who would be willing to give this a shot.

Please and thank you for your help, I'm grateful regardless of choice:)

Guest Soulvanguard

Would I just go into the cartoons section? I mean I don't see any anime one which is a tad surprising. Well anyway thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Guest Soulvanguard

Okay... I just took a look and pretty much while looking around became rather disheartened. So many views for topics but so little responses. I left posts here and there but I'm rather doubtful on being able to attract attention of anyone (sigh). So while I somewhat regretful in asking as I try not to be one of those types to ask again and again of same person as I find that sort of action very frustrating and irritating let me just bring it up once more and then no more.

Is there any chance you might please reconsider attempt for story I mentioned above. As I mentioned before I'll try my best to answer any questions and such for backstory characters or whatever. Sorry for asking again and especially so soon but... well doing this seems more likely to work than fishing around so to speak (sigh).

Anyway would greatly appreciate it and if you say no I understand and won't bring it up again. Please and thank you of your consideration regardless.

Guest Soulvanguard

Ah, did I not make it clear enough? Perhaps I was a bit to convoluted sorry about that I can tend to be that way at times. I'll try to simplify things so it makes more sense as well as easier on the eyes.

1. Fate Stay Night has three paths you can take in game each with it's own heroine. Basically different ways in how the same situation can turn out with different endings.

2. This story is takes place for UBW or Unlimited Blade works were main girl you end up with is Rin Tohsaka. Though if you play your cards right you can also get Servant (basically what they call Heroes of legends you summon forth as familiars and also who happens to be female King Arthur) Saber. Thus Shirou gets into a relationship with potentially two girls. That is for the good end (if you managed to get it) in True end, basically Rin brings Shirou with her to Magic school in England. What I did was combine it so that all three ended up going to magic school or Clock Tower in England.

3. Clock Tower is one of the 3 big magic organizations they all hate each other, view each other as inferior, and only agree on that magic should be kept secret from muggles so to speak. Place is full of bigoted, narcissistic, arrogant, and racist individuals (especially towards Asians). They place pride over bloodlines and length of lineage here. Not to mention for most part they are worse than politicians in general and will use you or outright kill you without blinking on it as long as it serves their purpose and doesn't reveal magic. So there are for most part no moral boundaries here as long as you don't get caught.

4. Magi in general are horribly and I can not stress this enough HORRIBLY inept with technology and dislike it immensely for the most part.

5. It was discovered that Shirou had a Reality Marble which only appeared throughout history 7 times and considered a forbidden magic as requirements to get one is rather difficult to say the least. This led to upper echelons of Clock Tower wanting to dissect him and find out what makes him tick as well as how it works. Never mind that fact they have less than a 1% chance they would do it anyway and Rin doesn't have the ability to protect him so Shirou is reluctantly forced to Run leaving both girls behind (they would encourage him to do so).

6. Maintaining a Servant is immensely difficult and requires a lot of power which Rin barely has enough for. Shirou helping her made it so she could have some breathing room but now that he is gone things look bad as Saber would be in danger of disappearing since Rin can't sustain her. Thus Rin would be forced to look for alternative methods to supply her with prana and unfortunately that only leaves one option both since time is a issue and she needs a lot. Namely tantric ritual or that she needs to have sex with male to get more magic power or prana and sustain Saber. Of course she would do this without telling Saber as she wouldn't want Saber to feel guilty.

7. Thus Rin looks for someone discreetly who would fit the bill and when she does arranges magical contract which forces person to keep quiet about all this, not let information about Saber slip, as well as other various minor benefits (she is type if you give her a inch she'll take a mile). Man agrees to terms but has details of his own. Basically the fantasy of molesting her on train and having sex while people are around. While embarrassing, Rin would agree both due to fact that time issue with Saber in finding additional energy and fact that worst case even should they get caught they could always erase memories of people who saw with magic.

8. Male exploited loophole in contract using technology to film Rin as well as information of Saber and thus threatens her with it. Rin is forced to cave with his demands and new contract which basically cancels previous one. Certain concessions would be made like keeping quiet about Saber and keeping quiet about Rin's situation and at best there would be time limit to how long this arrangement would last (to make her more willing to accept it) like perhaps 5 years or so.

9. Still he does have strong hand in this so he also makes it so that he can bring a few of his friends into this but like him they can't mention anything about this situation to anyone. Rin has no choice but to agree to all of this lest Saber ends up becoming targeted like Shirou (yeah they really would drool over idea of taking apart a Servant), this getting out and ruining her reputation, and of course dropping out of prestigious school.

Hopefully this clears up major points and makes it more understandable.

Guest Soulvanguard

Well originally it was a Visual Novel that you played on computer and depending on choices you made you get certain results. Still there is a anime for it which is still airing and close to finishing now that is REALLY nice. Though I admit it somewhat presents Rin in a more favorable light than it did originally. In VN she was more b*tchy and condescending at times.

Well if you go and take it from Type Moon wiki, way they described her was mostly correct. This was taken from wiki.

Rin is a perceptive, serious, resourceful and very competitive person. Though she is widely-admired at school as a prim and proper honor student, it is a front she puts up in order to prevent others from prying into her life. In private, she is notably loud, shrewd, stingy and bossy, but usually means well for those she cares about. She is known as a model student and idol of her school. Her manner of speech is often hostile and dismissive of other people, but deep down she has a caring, big-sisterly disposition. Her tendency of making trivial mistakes at the worst possible moment is a hereditary curse. Though she really is a lot nicer than she seems, she claims to always make her decisions based on cold, rational logic in the end. In her own words, it's "not a very cute personality". In fact, her choice in personal clothes is probably an overreaction to that.[5] Despite claiming that she would do anything in order to win the Holy Grail War, no matter how underhanded, she has a deeply rooted sense of honor, seen refusing to dispose of Shirou despite numerous easy chances of doing so, simply because she owes him and deem disposing of him without clearing her debts to be cheap.

Guest Soulvanguard

You had me going there for a second, as far as being busy goes well if you are serious about attempting to write it I'm willing to wait until things clear up more in your schedule. I tried looking around and posting here and there but honestly... I don't place to much stock in it as responses seem to be rather few unfortunately. Honestly I'd dearly love to find a writer who would attempt to do this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.