Click Here!

crazychickhull's crazy corner

crazychickhull

As I said in the review too short. I think both ch 1 & 2 should have been 1 chapter and some more added.. Go ahead and make another chapter but make it longer. :dancegirl2:

B

Gotta agree, too short...was just getting into iy and BANG, hit the EOC wall, :(

...of course I have been known to be a bit verbose...

Edited by magusfang

ok, 100 words exactly"

She slowly reached for the doorknob, her hand shaking lightly, and taking a deep breath before grasping it, she threw the heavy door open hard. From the doorway she saw the old man sitting at the desk, piles of gold coins arrayed before him, and the gun in her hand lifted, seemingly of it’s own, and fired with an explosive roar that hurt her ears. She looked over the dieing man, and out of the large window behind his desk with a sad sigh, at a large tree on the cliff and the dark storm clouds roiling in the distance.

the longer version is here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107120

She died though...:(

plus she just gave her pain to the Capt who shot her, now he has to live with what he did. Oh he can say it was a mercy killing but trust me, that won't help in the middle of the night when the nightmares come...

Think I was in a bad mood when I rote that, best part is when she shoots the guy who hurt her

Guest Soulvanguard

If I may interject (somewhat new around here), I kinda had a somewhat dark lemon idea for series in Fate Stay Night. Any of you know of anyone who would be willing to take a stab at it?

Guest Soulvanguard

Well thanks for willing to look at it, I appreciate it. Also thanks for telling that there is a place to post where I might get more people to look at it, in case you turn it down.

Anyway now I just have to figure out how to email you. Hopefully I don't fumble up to much (lol).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.