Click Here!

MILF Hinata gets banged by her son's friends

Guest A

As for the Hinata thing....well maybe something along the lines of Naruto is already cheating on Hinata, their whirlwind romance burned out for him and he sort of just lost his passion for her, which leads to Hinata feeling lonely with Naruto at work constantly and unknown to her giving her sister or Tenten or Ino or something a pounding. Making her fall back into her docile ways which makes it easy for the sons friends to coerce her into bed.

Because all her friends are also busy (Unknown to her again her husband is busy giving them a pounding, the female ones atleast) She becomes even more lonely, which when her sons friend shows interest in her and begins visiting and speaking to her, brightens her day a bit more every time he visits. Until finally they get more bold and actually actively flirt/grope her and Hinata docile and as lonely as she is doesn't tell them to stop and soon she's on her knees submissively sucking their cock etc etc.

Yeah I love that idea, I wonder how much build up would be needed before they started fucking each other. I feel like these types of stories need plenty of build up to be believable.

No lol, I always draw up a blank when it comes to the flirting and dialogue. I saw a fanfic once with the teasing teacher type, Naruto with an OC Hyuga Anbu for a sensei that he runs missions with. And the interactions between them was amazing, the fic is taken down now but comparing my dialogue with it shows how pathetic mine is because I get too rushed.

I think your dialogue is damn good to be honest, much better than mine. As a matter of fact if you could do a story that wasn't necessarily a lemon but implies Kushina/Hinata are getting banged by their students/son's friends and instead focused on the interactions between the characters that would perhaps be just as good as a lemon.

The problem is, I hate my own writing. I get like nothing out of it lol. Feel free to take any of my lemon content and use it to build your own story if you want. I uploaded a half-2nd chapter in milf sensei vs perverted student and i've got a bunch of content on page 2 of the thread I made. I left them for others to use at their leisure.

Yeah I've read all of your stories, I like them a lot. Its a shame you don't like your own writing because a lot of people do. Problem with me is I have no imagination whatsoever when it comes to creating scenarios so I need to have everything spelled out before I start.

Guest narutouchiha1994

As for the Hinata thing....well maybe something along the lines of Naruto is already cheating on Hinata, their whirlwind romance burned out for him and he sort of just lost his passion for her, which leads to Hinata feeling lonely with Naruto at work constantly and unknown to her giving her sister or Tenten or Ino or something a pounding. Making her fall back into her docile ways which makes it easy for the sons friends to coerce her into bed.

Because all her friends are also busy (Unknown to her again her husband is busy giving them a pounding, the female ones atleast) She becomes even more lonely, which when her sons friend shows interest in her and begins visiting and speaking to her, brightens her day a bit more every time he visits. Until finally they get more bold and actually actively flirt/grope her and Hinata docile and as lonely as she is doesn't tell them to stop and soon she's on her knees submissively sucking their cock etc etc.

love the idea hope to see this as a story

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest LordOfLust

I would be more than happy to start working on it, but first I would like to at least get to chapter three of my current story: Please stop teasing us sensei

And I'm wondering if anyone know when Bpruto the movie will get out, so I can get a better idea of Boruto´s classmates.

I hope you will continue updating this thread since I'm drawing my inspiration and ideas from a lot of you guys :)

I want to remind people, that if you have taken up a challenge and written a story, it is recommended you post a link to your story in the relevant thread. And then create a review reply thread in the appropriate forum where everyone is welcome to discuss the story to their heart's content.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnightson

It appears as though no one has anymore ideas to add so until someone actually writes this i'm sad to say this challenge is dead or at the very least in hiatus it's really sad on paper it sounds really good but until we get someone to write this i'm afraid it's more of an idea than anything else..... unless.... someone wants add something?

• 1 month later...

Ive got something that Im almost finished with. Its more along the lines of a MILF Kushina vs Perverted student then one of Borutos friends. It should be done by next week or sooner. It'll be my first attempt at smut rather then an action fic so Im hoping its ot too bad. Ill post a link when I get it up.

Guest Midnightson

Ive got something that Im almost finished with. Its more along the lines of a MILF Kushina vs Perverted student then one of Borutos friends. It should be done by next week or sooner. It'll be my first attempt at smut rather then an action fic so Im hoping its ot too bad. Ill post a link when I get it up.

Well then we have a story i look forward to reading it and finally seeing something with Hinata in it seriously i was this close to posting another challenge fic for Hinata.

Ok I have the first chapter up here on AFF right here check it out and let me know what you think in the story comments since I want to avoid breaking TOS and jacking this post.

Hey there, spartan, just create a "Review Reply" thread in the correct subforum (Naurto> het-slash-whatever's appropriate) and there you can discuss the story as much as you want. Guests can post there without needing to sign in. And you're free to put a link to that thread in your story, so people can find it easily.

WillowDarkling, Forum Moderator.

Hey there, spartan, just create a "Review Reply" thread in the correct subforum (Naurto> het-slash-whatever's appropriate) and there you can discuss the story as much as you want. Guests can post there without needing to sign in. And you're free to put a link to that thread in your story, so people can find it easily.

WillowDarkling, Forum Moderator.

Im gonna be honest with you Willow, I forgot about that on this site.

Ok I have a review post up here where Im going to reply to those who have issues or ideas to better my writing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.