Click Here!

Anko-Sensei!

JordoZ

While there is still little known about canon Anko, the fandom casts her in the role of a hardened woman, quite sadistic, always up fora good laugh and a quite at home with sexual debauchery and finds perverted actions all in good fun, and is even quite the ease.

Enter a student graduating from the academy, who while good with the natural shinobi arts, shows alot of promise in the art of assassination, espionage, interrogation and the like and the Hokage offers him as an apprentice to Anko.

The apprentice himself should be a perverted lech, and makes no effort to hide that. Leering at Anko, and even boldly groping her when the chance presents itself - Anko true to her fandom attitude should condone it, and even encourage it and tease her student.

The student should be hung like a horse, and under the few months of being Anko's apprentice, already abused is status as an 'adult' as a shinobi and began breaking in whores - his target is to screw Anko senseless and the chance comes in the form of a bet in some form of competition against Anko the bets being something along the lines of humiliation for him and his term is that if he wins he wants to fuck her.

I like to read about bouncing big tits and butts, fucked senseless girls with ahegao faces and the girls fucked ragged by giant cocks. So if somebody could take this kinda challenge up I'd like it, maybe someone like Ronin who seems to have alot of skill for these types of lemons.

Also,the pic that inspired the idea - http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/6d2019a29d154ce52cfd5141bdaf3fa3/1326289%20-%20Anko_Mitarashi%20Mei_Terumi%20Naruto%20Reit.jpg

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Interesting idea JordoZ, if you have ideas you need to bounce off of someone to inspire a writer to create this I am willing to help bounce some back. I could also find some pics if you want as well but that is only if asked for, since the last time I did something like that it was quite a hassle for my computer (I would still do it though). Also, I happen to agree with your likes though I have other things I like as well. I do find it interesting that the "Jokuro stories" kind of include this premise that Jokuro fucked Anko senseless sometime in the past (even in "MILF vs. Perverted Student" which they originated it from though in the original it also mentions him fucking Kurenai and Mikoto Uchiha as well).

So basically what I understand is that what you want is a massively perverted, highly-skilled in the ninja arts student who happens to be incredibly endowed and is also really arrogant (but can back it up) to be Anko's (as the most shameless female known to Naruto fanon) student. Honestly, it really shouldn't really be all that difficult for the student to get Anko into the sack and once she is there the student would proceed to break her mind. The most complicated part (with the exception of the lemon) would be the backstory of the student getting his sexual experience before he turns Anko into his personal fucktoy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.