Click Here!

Abandoned Harry

Guest AnonymousTigress

Guest AnonymousTigress

Okay, so I've read a few forced SS & DM with HP because of being some creature inheritance. I've read a couple of successful stories of the three, but now I want to see who's up for the challenge.

Beginning/Prologue - Steady relationship between the three for years, Harry suddenly finds himself abandoned. He leaves, only to return years later when his son gets his Hogwarts letter. But his two former lovers are both professors there and the Wizarding World only knew of ONE Potter.

Would like to see

- Son looks like a combo of the three, Harry not sure who the father really is; please, no glasses for this kid.

- Son sorted into a shocking house (shocking to someone; don't care who)

- A big crisis that causes Harry to come to Hogwarts and threaten to remove his son

- Secret about Harry or son that they don't share

- Son inherits ability to speak parseltongue and has a pet snake (you can pick the type of snake)

Don't mind seeing

- Discourse between Ginny and Harry; Ginny still bitter over being dumped for two Slytherins who ended up dumping him

- Harry having trouble controlling his magic after ending the war

- HP SS and DM working things out in the end

- Harry and son living in another country/continent when letter arrives

- Sirius, Remus, Albus, etc. being alive

- Draco's parents aware of their grandson since he was born or young; never told Draco or Severus; friendly relationship between them and Harry & son

Don't like to see

- Lily and James alive; ...no

- Harry showing that he's afraid of Severus and/or Draco; I want to see some backbone. But I don't mind a bit of tears in secret.

This is my first time offering a challenge, but I'm hoping someone will take me up on it. I would write it myself, except I'm a bit busy with my Yu-Gi-Oh fan fics. Plus I'm interested to see how many people might jump on this. We'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.