Click Here!

Challenge - Naruto: Summoning 'malfunction'

Guest Spyash2

Guest Spyash2

This challenge is already known on Fanfiction and Ficwad under my username "Spyash2". Although they're one shots, this can change in the future. I merely want to see what you guys can come up with concerning this challenge of mine.

Challenge summary: Naruto tests a summoning seal of his own design. It works but not in the way he expected.

The summoning seal Naruto designed was meant to bring people to his location. However, because it is a summoning there was a very high possibilirty that it will not work as he intended. So to rectify this he added an enslavement seal that would activate if who/whatever he managed to summon was hostile and not of his world. That way he would be able to bind that person, or creature, to him and with the mindset of him being their master, and the thought of hurting him was almost unthinkable engraved in their psyche.

He also added a threat level detection seal that would glow four different colours.

White: Someone who is peaceful and is incapable of hurting anyone in his world.

Dark Blue: Someone who is peaceful. but is potentially dangerous.

Light Red: Someone who is powerful and potentially hostile.

Dark Red: Someone who is powerful, hostile and very dangerous to anyone around them.

However it malfunctions. Instead of bringing someone from the Elemental Nations to his location, it brings someone else from an entirely different dimension. The seal only focuses on summoning girls and women to Naruto's dimension, and will continue summoning girls and women from the dimension the first girl came from - this can be changed in the future however. The summoning seal's enslavement functionality will automatically activate, enslaveing that girl/women to Naruto.

This is a crossover challenge.

Any person you summon from a different anime/manga/video game/book or movie has to be female. The second that person appears, the enslavement seal will instantly activate; enslaving her to Naruto and she WILL think of him as her master, with the thought of hurting or betraying him unthinkable.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I have actually read what you have written on this subject in Ficwad. I keep looking forward to you continuing some of your ideas such as the babysitter Fu one as well as when he accidentally enslaved the claymore. Basically I too look forward to someone using this idea for their own purposes as well.

Guest Spyash2

I have actually read what you have written on this subject in Ficwad. I keep looking forward to you continuing some of your ideas such as the babysitter Fu one as well as when he accidentally enslaved the claymore. Basically I too look forward to someone using this idea for their own purposes as well.

Huh, nice to see I have a fan of my work here.

I'm actually working on two more fics for that one shot senarios. Both of them are around 30 - 35 pages long.

Guest Spyash2

I've also read and appreciated your work. As for this challenge, looking at more anime with primarily female cast prone to fighting, Claymore, obviously, Queen's Blade, and Sekirei all come to mind.

One of the two one shots I'm doing is another Claymore one sho; but this time it's with Flora, Jean, Undine and Veronica. That one is 90% done. I'm not sure when it will be completely finished, but it's close.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

One of the two one shots I'm doing is another Claymore one sho; but this time it's with Flora, Jean, Undine and Veronica. That one is 90% done. I'm not sure when it will be completely finished, but it's close.

Absolutely awesome.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I am assuming you picked those ones because they died at Pieta? After all since those four died in canon in won't affect the timeline of the claymore universe if you want to summon some of the other claymore later on. Still though I would like it if you summoned "The Ghosts of Pieta" as well as summon some of the new generation or Galatea later on though as you are the author it is up to you. Are you going to continue in a similar vein as your previous one-shot with seal-enforced slavery? You came up with a good explanation for it last time so it would be cool if you kept that explanation for this one too.

Guest Spyash2
On 4/6/2015 at 11:03 PM, TheWarlockofChaos said:

I am assuming you picked those ones because they died at Pieta? After all since those four died in canon in won't affect the timeline of the claymore universe if you want to summon some of the other claymore later on. Still though I would like it if you summoned "The Ghosts of Pieta" as well as summon some of the new generation or Galatea later on though as you are the author it is up to you. Are you going to continue in a similar vein as your previous one-shot with seal-enforced slavery? You came up with a good explanation for it last time so it would be cool if you kept that explanation for this one too.

Anyway, these One Shots are exactly that; One Shots. So the likelihood of me returning to it is slim. Although I do have an idea for a continuation for 'Summoning Malfunction', I may make Luciela be the next person summoned in the next chapter. Or maybe Priscilla. Who knows? The reason I picked them is because tehy had died at Pieta. And it's also because no one has ever done a pairing between them and Naruto.

Well, except for Jean.

The next chapter for Summoning 'Malfunction' isn't being done yet. I'm writing three other one shots. One of them being the Claymore/Naruto one shot with Flora and the other three women. Another Call of Duty, with Samantha being paired with Naruto. And a third one where Naruto is paired up with the Ten tails.

And because I'm in a good mood, I'll give you a small teaser for the nearly finished Naruto/Claymore one Shot.

“Argh! Son-of-a-mother!” Naruto yelled out as he held his wrist with a pained, tired and frustrated look on his face as his attempt to open another gateway to get off the island had backfired on him once again. His chakra drained and efforts wasted he was frustrated at his failure. Someone both liked and hated him.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Story content deleted

Guest TheWarlockofChaos
On 4/6/2015 at 11:53 PM, Spyash2 said:

Anyway, these One Shots are exactly that; One Shots. So the likelihood of me returning to it is slim. Although I do have an idea for a continuation for 'Summoning Malfunction', I may make Luciela be the next person summoned in the next chapter. Or maybe Priscilla. Who knows? The reason I picked them is because tehy had died at Pieta. And it's also because no one has ever done a pairing between them and Naruto.

Well, except for Jean.

The next chapter for Summoning 'Malfunction' isn't being done yet. I'm writing three other one shots. One of them being the Claymore/Naruto one shot with Flora and the other three women. Another Call of Duty, with Samantha being paired with Naruto. And a third one where Naruto is paired up with the Ten tails.

And because I'm in a good mood, I'll give you a small teaser for the nearly finished Naruto/Claymore one Shot.

“Argh! Son-of-a-mother!” Naruto yelled out as he held his wrist with a pained, tired and frustrated look on his face as his attempt to open another gateway to get off the island had backfired on him once again. His chakra drained and efforts wasted he was frustrated at his failure. Someone both liked and hated him.

Thanks Spyash2, for the teaser, and yes I did understand the part of it being a one-shot though you are encouraging others to expand upon it based on your challenge right?

Edited by WillowDarkling
story content deleted

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Cool, then I am kind of hoping whomever takes you up on it does include those I have mentioned (that is if they decide to do characters from the Claymore verse instead of anyone of a myriad of others.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Thank you very much Spyash2. If you do not mind I will enjoy your and any other authors of this challenge creations.

Guest Spyash2

Thank you very much Spyash2. If you do not mind I will enjoy your and any other authors of this challenge creations.

You're welcome. I merely hope no one is too shy to actually try it out.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

You're welcome. I merely hope no one is too shy to actually try it out.

I hope the same and if it weren't for the horror of my writing that occurs when I try to write a story or a lemon I would assist that, but it would best if I do not inflict that upon the innocent.

Guest Spyash2

I hope the same and if it weren't for the horror of my writing that occurs when I try to write a story or a lemon I would assist that, but it would best if I do not inflict that upon the innocent.

I'm actually pretty shit when it comes to writing a lemon. Stories I'm good at. Lemon's on the other hand - could be better.

Guest Spyash2

Trust me, I have read several stories and you are leagues above me in both categories.

Oh... It's nice to see that I'm appreciated.

• 6 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I have no issue with that whatsoever, Spyash2. I will however caution you that some types of previews the Mods do not like so only do so if you believe that it wouldn't annoy them. I would prefer it if you and other posters stay out of trouble.

"Previews" up to ten (10) lines are allowed in the forum, but nothing more. The forum is not where stories are supposed to be posted, the archive is. The archive moderators do not need to be dealing with disclaimer and tagging issues in the forum as well as the archives.

But then, the Challenge and Request threads are not to be used to discuss stories either. My suggestion is to post the story in the archive, and create a story discussion/review reply thread where you are free to discuss the story and idea to your hearts' content.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

"Previews" up to ten (10) lines are allowed in the forum, but nothing more. The forum is not where stories are supposed to be posted, the archive is. The archive moderators do not need to be dealing with disclaimer and tagging issues in the forum as well as the archives.

But then, the Challenge and Request threads are not to be used to discuss stories either. My suggestion is to post the story in the archive, and create a story discussion/review reply thread where you are free to discuss the story and idea to your hearts' content.

Thanks for the info WilllowDarkling, I didn't know the exact criteria for an allowed preview or a not-allowed one.

• 1 month later...