Click Here!

What do YOU do all day?!

It's a simple question. What do you do all day? Are you like me, and spend 90% of your time on the computer, dressed in your pyjamas, typing fanfics and chatting to friends?

Currently, I spend almost 50% of my Internet time on IM, acting as some kind of psychologist for one of my friends who has anorexia and is trying to get over it. That time is split between listening to her problems (something I'm fine on doing) and RPing a story about anorexia. Her first-hand experience is awful handy, but I'm kinda having trouble reading her mind.

Other time is spent trying to get one of my more annoying friends to quit being such an unreliable DICK. Sure, it's great that he introduced me to one of my friends, but now I can't get any work at all done on that story and some days I just want to punch him.

The rest of the time is spent trying to get my best friend in the whole world (who lives in Illinois) to RP. He used to be really good about this but lately maybe it's just something to do with my fandom changing. Don't even get me started on the crush he's got on me when I have a boyfriend already.

My front door is playing up today. I have closed it three times already and it keeps opening. It should be locked, but it manages to open again.

So, do you spend all your time on the computer? Or do you occasionally step outside?

I see the light! IT BURNS!

I spend 90% of my time arguing with my mother about why my going outside is a bad idea and that staying in one room all day has never been medically proven to be unhealthy. She seems to think that there's something mentally wrong with me, but, really, I have a TV, playstation, and computer all in the same room, so I think its rather understandable that I only leave said room for the bathroom and kitchen. The other ten percent is when my mother is in the shower, gone shopping, asleep, whatever and I am finally able to write my fanfiction. It's really hard to write lemony yaoi when you're prissy, homophobic mother is always popping up to ask what you are doing.

What do I do? Hmm... between watch anime, read mangas, write fanfiction, and kill time with those online RPGs, I don't get time to do much more. But when my brother (that monopolizing bastard) kicks me out of his computer, I go to my own (which sadly, has no internet connection). Once there it's music, books, and offline games. Other than that, I'm just the same as you guys. Argue with my family about not leaving my room is kind of a lost cause, but...

Wow, I can't believe you guys are worse than me :D

I play some bassguitar for about an hour a day and watch anime or tv for about two hours.

Listen to some music and relax for about half an hour and spent some time on this forum...

The remaining hours in my day are filthy

up until two weeks ago, work for 8 to 12 hours a day, then a bit of housework, then net stuff.

Now, can devote more time to my various projects, have upgraded a forum I've needed to upgrade for a couple months, will upgrade another that I was upgrading since December, and reskinning both. Plus, gotta upgrade this and my own IPB with the latest version.

Gardening, housework, and chasing my cats, too.

Today I worked out how to use Windows Movie Maker (and made a clip) and that probably means I'll be spending MORE time making clips and maybe even construct one of those slideshows for characters. My own characters.

Also spending time waiting for people I know.

All my friends are on the Internet, who the hell needs to go outside?

Today I worked out how to use Windows Movie Maker (and made a clip) and that probably means I'll be spending MORE time making clips and maybe even construct one of those slideshows for characters. My own characters.

Also spending time waiting for people I know.

All my friends are on the Internet, who the hell needs to go outside?

There's people for whom that program actually works!?!?!

I know exactly 0 people who can start that program without their entire computers crashing :D

It's a simple question. What do you do all day? Are you like me, and spend 90% of your time on the computer, dressed in your pyjamas, typing fanfics and chatting to friends?

Except for the four hours a day I now work that is so me. And I go out partying with friends once or twice a week . . . wait, I guess I do kinda have a life sometimes. If this new job works out I'm soooo gonna have actual money (as opposed to just monopoly money), so if you're ever in the area I'll buy you a beer. That goes for anyone here, so cheers! :D

Well, I do tend to stay in my room (or at least within my house) all day during weekends, given my friends don't abduct me and drag me out for a drink. The rest of the week? Classes, work (though not everyday. Freelance jobs are the best!) and hanging out with my pals from the University. I know I'm kind of a hermit, but not THAT much. :D

oh, shit...

it's painful to read that you have so much time!

lately I work like 13 hours a day :(

apart from it, I love being outside. I climb a lot: rocks, artificial walls... it gives me energy :)

in last weeks hardly ever I find some time to move on with my story.

well, that's it, I'm afraid.

You know, it really depends on the day you ask me that question...whether work is involved in my daily routine or not! :P When I work, it takes up like three or four days in a stretch because I work 12 hr. nights. All I really do those days is work, eat and sleep then get up and do it all over again. My days off are incredibly lazy...a little time devoted to cleaning and living. Most of time I'm on my laptop writing, listening to music, surfing the net or chatting with friends. I like to squeeze some romance and sex in there somewhere. I also watch a lot of anime and television. And as far as getting out there in the sunlight...what's that? ;) (Oh! I forgot reading. I read a lot! lol)

What do you do all day?

Ya know, I've thought about this some more, and I was just thinking, that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'm fantasizing about sex. So, I guess you can say that's what I do all day.

considering that I did nothing all day but write 'Gundam Wing Hentai' side stories, I guess you could say that I did spend my day devoted to sex. Though, I did write it while watching 'Mars Attacks' and taking short breaks to refuel on popcorn and root beer (the essentials). Still, a fruitful day nonetheless. Sigh, I love my off days.

I'm watching Sliders all day ;)

Maybe I'll take a look at those text adventures later on...

And of course I'll need to listen to some music, feed my addiction...

Eat, drink, pee, breathe, sit, stand, lie down, play bass, blink, sigh...