Click Here!

New Generation

Guest RedFox

Guest RedFox
That being said I in NO WAY am condoning plagiarizing, copy and pasting or any other euphemism for stealing the written work of another. I am looking for a story with content that is similar.
(1) In this challenge I would like in to
Loving Your Family by SupaHotNaruto
WARNING: RATED M FOR LEMON, INCEST AND SOME FETISHES. ONLY INTENDED FOR PEOPLE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! It's been years since the Fourth Shinobi World War, and Naruto is now a family man. His kids are growing up fast, almost too fast. Learn how he tries to handle them!
(2) Challenge by VotedforKodos

How bad is it that I really want something for this with a new generation character? Like Kurenai and Asuma's daughter Mirai or Himawari or Sarada. Mirai is apparently part of Naruto's honor guard as Hokage, so something like he keeps staying late for work, she stays after everyone else leaves out of loyalty/admiration, and one night, she seduces him (an old crush on Kurenai doesn't hurt). Himawari was a daddy's girl, but between Boruto and Hokage duties, she never got as much time with Naruto as she wanted, so she wants to spend as much time with him as possible after becoming a ninja, but doesn't quite have the boundaries she should, and Naruto missed out on all of the moral lessons that say wanting to fuck your daughter is wrong. Sarada always had issues with her father, since he was hardly ever around. Naruto actually wound up being a better influence, and she kind of developed a crush on Boruto because of it, but Naruto is better in every way, and her Sharingan helps her get him.

Some kind of training going on, training with his guard/daughter/practical niece, it's been slow and bad with Hinata for a while, things get a little too hot and heavy. Before long, training exercises, meetings, mission (de)briefings, visits, all wind up as time to spend fucking. There's usually someone under his desk when Hinata stops in for whatever reason. Or maybe they stumble on an existing affair, with Shizune or Sakura or Hanabi or someone. Possibly wind up with multiple girls, as they find out about each other and get pulled in, or mother/daughter threesomes.

(3) I would this to be a multi chapter but if you can only get out one chapter that is fine as well.
If you do make this a multi chapter I have other women that I would like to see
Hinata
Ino
Sakura
Hanabi
Sarada
Mirai
Himawari
chouchou
Karui
Temari
(Tag)
threesomes or more
M/FDom
Cuckolding
Cheatng
Cukcquean
incest
rape
gang-bang
mind break
light torture
exhibitionism
humiliation
brainwashing
sex slave
mind control
drug
clone
pregnant
Yuri
Harem
seduce
(Avoid)
scat
gay
death
necrophilie
hard torture
guro
If any extra ideas, please share them and we shall see if we it can be added to the challenge

• 1 month later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

How would Sarada's Sharingan help her get him? Naruto's a kage, no silly little genjutsu could trap him. Hell even then, it would be almost impossible because of all the tailed beast chakra in his system.

It might be theoretically be possible if the bijuu were sleeping at the time and Naruto was incredibly sleepy himself. However it would be easier for Naruto to just get horny about fucking his old crush Sakura's and his rival, Sasuke's daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Something potentially kinky came to mind about this. Sasuke was never around while Sarada was growing up. Eventually, as very small kids do, she probably would have picked up on the idea of "daddy is the man who is around a lot." For her, I would imagine it would be Naruto, given that she's the child of his teammates/two of his favorite people in the world. So at some point, probably while very young, she might have latched onto the idea that Naruto was her father and called him "Daddy" for a while, until they broke her of it. Just a funny story to tell people, except that Sasuke never really came back, and Naruto kind of wound up as the default father figure in her life, even if she got to calling him "Uncle" at the closest, or most commonly "Hokage-sama."

Then, a few years after Sarada's whole parentage issue is settled, there's still issues, what with Sasuke having been gone so long, Sarada having questioned her parentage, and the fact that Uchihas are bad at having families that aren't dysfunctional. Eventually, some dispute ends with her taking off after telling Sasuke and Sakura "I wish Naruto was my father!" Sarada winds up either at the Hokage monument or going directly to Naruto, eventually winding up staying at his home for some unspecified time. Rest of the family is gone for whatever reason, and Sarada gets to making her move, calling Naruto "Daddy" all throughout.

I also had a humorous thought about Chouchou being Karui's attempt at upstaging Samui. With proper management, she hopes to produce a kunoichi that looks like her, but with a better figure than her old teammate.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Something potentially kinky came to mind about this. Sasuke was never around while Sarada was growing up. Eventually, as very small kids do, she probably would have picked up on the idea of "daddy is the man who is around a lot." For her, I would imagine it would be Naruto, given that she's the child of his teammates/two of his favorite people in the world. So at some point, probably while very young, she might have latched onto the idea that Naruto was her father and called him "Daddy" for a while, until they broke her of it. Just a funny story to tell people, except that Sasuke never really came back, and Naruto kind of wound up as the default father figure in her life, even if she got to calling him "Uncle" at the closest, or most commonly "Hokage-sama."

Then, a few years after Sarada's whole parentage issue is settled, there's still issues, what with Sasuke having been gone so long, Sarada having questioned her parentage, and the fact that Uchihas are bad at having families that aren't dysfunctional. Eventually, some dispute ends with her taking off after telling Sasuke and Sakura "I wish Naruto was my father!" Sarada winds up either at the Hokage monument or going directly to Naruto, eventually winding up staying at his home for some unspecified time. Rest of the family is gone for whatever reason, and Sarada gets to making her move, calling Naruto "Daddy" all throughout.

I also had a humorous thought about Chouchou being Karui's attempt at upstaging Samui. With proper management, she hopes to produce a kunoichi that looks like her, but with a better figure than her old teammate.

Huh, I could totally see that being possible. It would be kinky you are right VFK, though it would also be very amusing is some ways. As for the thing with Chouchou...well I could see her doing something like that. Are you by any chance stating that she succeeds in her endeavour and that Naruto ends seducing Chouchou as well as the others?

Yeah, more or less. Of course, then Karui has to hold back her jealousy over her daughter's superior bust by remembering it's all for the sake of getting one up on Samui.

Also, easy explanations for any cheating the females may do with Naruto. Sasuke is literally never around. Sai is just incredibly asexual, to the extent that the amount of effort to get him aroused enough to have sex and actually go through with it isn't worth the actual sex. Shikamaru is lazy and, frankly, boring. And Chouji...if he's on top, she feels smothered, if she is, it feels like a climb, and he has trouble actually finding his penis. Not to say that any of them care to leave their husbands, they do love them and are more or less fulfilled in the other senses, just...the relationships are all dead in bed.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Yeah, more or less. Of course, then Karui has to hold back her jealousy over her daughter's superior bust by remembering it's all for the sake of getting one up on Samui.

Also, easy explanations for any cheating the females may do with Naruto. Sasuke is literally never around. Sai is just incredibly asexual, to the extent that the amount of effort to get him aroused enough to have sex and actually go through with it isn't worth the actual sex. Shikamaru is lazy and, frankly, boring. And Chouji...if he's on top, she feels smothered, if she is, it feels like a climb, and he has trouble actually finding his penis. Not to say that any of them care to leave their husbands, they do love them and are more or less fulfilled in the other senses, just...the relationships are all dead in bed.

Your reasoning is sound on all accounts VfK, even when you factor in canon it is something pretty much 100% plausible. Shikamaru: A typical Nara (Super Lazy Genius), Sai: looks and based of how he reacts to things is indeed most likely asexual, Choji: Is a Akimichi (they are incredibly fat and that would likely make things awkward indeed), Sasuke: absent from home and his wife almost all the freakin' time (He is actually quite a pathetic husband and father).

P.S. I am pretty sure you knew all of this VfK but I was mainly giving explanations for those who possibly don't know most of the descriptions are in fact pretty much canon and not just fanon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.