Click Here!

Old M/M Story WIP

magnanimousSquirrel

I think this one would be from 2010. I might have read it on fictionpress. There's this kid (seventeen years old, black? hair) whose parents have formed this cult around the fact that they believe they are Prophets in human form. He is not really their son to them. He's just another of their followers in their eyes. He hates them. He doesn't eat and is really skinny. He tries to hide this at school but there is one teacher (a counselor, I believe) who is suspicious of his home life.

Young recruits have to go on special missions to be accepted into the cult. He goes on one. Except he gets caught and is taken to the police station. They have him in the interrogation room when the teacher from school comes in to talk to him. He ends up touching the kid's shoulder or something and he freaks out. Then the authoities pit the kid in the teacher's custody.

The teacher is very worried about him because he obviously has not been eating and his skin is covered in scars.

It was a WIP so there wasn't much, but what was there was pretty good. I don't remember the title or author.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.