Click Here!

Choji really is 'Big Boned'

SpartanAlchemist

Its a horrible pun I know but when I thought of this I couldn't help myself.

I put this up because I have yet to find any stories that that have Choji as their main sexy Kunonchi magnet so I would like to see one or two done.

Before we get into things my standard squick disclaimer demands attention so please no; scat, gore, vore, snuff or anything along those lines please.

What I would like to see, but not required, in the stories. Most of it it pretty much the same as always.

Multi chapter or single chapter is fine

Hung Choji(10in max)

lots of cum choji

skull fuck

deep throat

tit fuck

Dom Choji

rough sex

dirty talk

Kunonchi I would like to see, in no particular order

Kurenai

Anko

Shizune

Samui (Shippuden)

Hinata (Road to Ninja)

Ino (Shippuden)

Yugao

Mei

Kushina

Mikoto

Yoshino

Hana

Tsume

I've got a few thoughts on how this could start up but they are so basic and obvious that I'm not really sure they're worth putting down and may just be an insult to any writer who checks this out.

Feel free to leave any thoughts questions suggestions or ideas in comments.

• 1 month later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I hope someone takes you up on this Spartan, I am kind of curious as just how this would be. Choji is from a clan which can control their size so he could develop a high enough control to expand and contract his cock at whim which would make it possible to have sex without thrusting his hips. This would be useful in situations like the wife of a friend is sucking him off underneath the table and he doesn't want people to know so he expands and contracts his cock so he doesn't thrust down her throat. While this is happening he is talking to her unaware husband and planning on what girl he is going to have next.

• 2 months later...

I have to ask, Spartan, what basic ideas did you have? I'm something of a newbie writer who has some other works partially done, but I've been looking for a simple story to start my AFF career before I transfer over my other stuff. As someone who likes Choji and thinks he got a raw deal in canon(I mean, why didn't Kishimoto pair him with Ino? Seriously?), I would love to write something like this. Don't worry about offending me with how simple they seem, I'm really open to suggestions. :)

Edited by DragWiz91

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.