Click Here!

Looking for Harry slash

Guest Yuddle

Hi,

I'm looking for some stories to read. I would like to find something with slash and Harry as a sub. The maim topics I'm interested in are forced marriage/bondig (with someone from dark side, but I'm open to others suggestions), or stories, where Harry is traded for peace or something (I have already readed Unintentionaly yours and Needs of the many).

I'm really not sure if this is the kind of story that you're looking for, but it is one of my all time faves!

In this story Draco is turned (made a Vampire), by Voldemort. Harry has been taken captive and Draco was forced to make Harry his mate. In order to save both of there lives, Draco escapes taking Harry with them. It takes them (Draco mostly) awhile to get past their old rivalry and become a true mated couple. Since Draco is the Vampire, he is the Dominant in their new relationship.

I don't really want to say much else if you haven't already read it... But it is a wonderful story, that I've read at least once a year since I found it about 7-years-ago :). The story is Bitten!, by SoftlySweetly and is posted on HP Fandom. If you would like to read it, then the link below should take you to it no problem!

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=13563

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.