Click Here!

cheating naruto

Guest rem

naruto is married to hinata. sasuke decides to make him his uke. nobody finds out and naruto stays married to hinata. they have to have sex in hokage office and in naruto and hinata's bedroom while she sleeps thanks to a sleeping potion. sasuke knows kage bunshin and uses it to gang bang naruto.while they begin to have sex in the hokage office someone comes but sasuke uses a genjutsu so they don't notice anything but naruto has to have a discussion with this person while he is being rimmed and finger fucked by sasuke. naruto and sasuke both have big cocks.

I like this idea mostly because of the bisexual elements. That's something I want to see more of in a lot of fandoms here, especially Naruto. But I feel some readers are very divided as to liking either gay or straight stories and never the two shall meet.

I forgot sasuke manages to convince naruto by using tsukiyomi and show him and make him feel as he is being fucked over and over again without being able to cum. When tsukiyomi stops naruto is so horny and hard that he would do anything so that sasuke fucks him

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.