Click Here!

Two M/M Stories

magnanimousSquirrel

One if the stories is sci-fi, mpreg, alien/human pairing. The human works at a space station as a janitor or mechanic. He meets an ape-like alien and they develop a relationship. But then the alien leaves because of some plot to kill him or something. Strange things happen to the human's body and I think he is kidnapped by scientists before he figures out he's pregnant.

I think in the end the alien's family busts him out and he's reunited with his alien lover who feels guilty for leaving his pregnant mate behind (the alien's species can impregnate males but he was surprised it happened with a human).

The other story was in the more realistic realm. A man wakes up in the hospital with amnesia. He doesn't know who he is or that he's married to a man a nd have two adopted boys (three and four years old) who visit him in the hospital. Throughout the story he tries to regain his memories and his partner decides to start their relatioship from the beginning. The man has a friend who is biker-ish and has long hair. I can't remember what the man looks like exc e pt that he's a little chubby and maybe has light colored hair. I think he has a C name.

I read both of these stories in 2011/2012 but I don't remember when they were published. I don't remember the titles or authors. I think the second story might've been on a site like Archive of Our Own.

Hey Squirrel,

The first story I don't know about b/c I don't read those types of stories, but the second story sounds just like a story I read on GA by Naptowngirl. The man w/amnesia is named Christian & I think his husband is David. Christian is an architect & I think something fell & hit him in the head.

The name of the story is "Hello, My Name Is..."

Lisa

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.