Click Here!

Catch Me if You Can review replies

Sablesilverrain

Anon: Thank you. I wasn't expecting the amount of plot bunnies that attacked me when I re-read this, but I'm glad the ideas are coming in!

staar: Glad you like it! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint!

jami_lee: Thank you! Here's more!

SlythindorMalfoy: Glad you like it! Updates should be frequent for at least a little while, since I have a few chapters saved up already.

staar: I'm glad you're liking it. Fair warning, some of the later chapters are taking a bit of a darker turn, but it's a bit down the line. And don't worry, it doesn't get TOO terribly bad before it gets better.

Anon: Well, you'll see. She's pretty special.

djaddict: Don't we all. Just makes me want to squee. Loudly.

kat: Thank you!

Anon: Thank you.

djaddict: I know, I know. But I HAD to do it. It's cute, though. You know it is.

Anna: I DID create the creature myself, but I used to have up another story, "The Trouble with Mates," in which Harry was a submissive Arteminian. That one will probably go back up at some point, along with its sequel. I used to use italics, but the site didn't seem to like them. It used html, which I don't get along well with, so I never learned to use it. Although, the site had changed a bit since then, so I'm going to add another chapter with italics instead and see if it takes this time. If it does, I'll switch back, if not, I'll continue on as I have been.

Anon: Thank you! I couldn't resist.

imsandi: Thank you, and I do know who originally sung the song, but On The Rocks redid it, and I actually prefer their version to the Billy Joel one.

SlythindorMalfoy: Thank you for all the reviews! And yes, Draco is perfect, and that's all part of his charm. I tried to write a cute, but believebly clueless Ron. I think I did pretty good on that one. I'm glad you like the Mpreg, it seems to be a recurring theme in my stories. I just can't resist giving Harry a family. He wants one so bad, and really, he deserves one.

• 1 month later...

Jan: It is, but it's better to tell him all at once rather than let it sit until it becomes this ginormus thing sitting in between them that can never be voiced.

starr: I totally agree with you, but I've had this idea in my head since I started re-posting this story, so it had to be done. But now we can get back to lighter, more fluffy chapters. At least, that's the hope. This story doesn't get too terribly dark.

R.L. Foxx: I'm glad you were surprised, that is what I was aiming for. Hope you continue to enjoy!

Jan: Yes, it is. At least Harry's learned not to argue with Draco on the small stuff.

Anon: Don't we all? I'm really enjoying getting to show how sweet he can be, when he puts his mind to it.

starr: Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

MakeupDiva84: I'm glad you like it, and I'm sorry if Harry is a bit ooc, but the others are just keeping an eye on him, mostly because they know he's expecting, and, as you'll see later, sometimes pregnant wizards and witches are unable to defend themselves, so they're just keeping an eye out for him. It'll make more sense once we get to chapter 13, I promise. I understand the irritation, I get that way with certain fics, too, and I won't be mad if you honestly can't continue reading.

KaineLemuria: Yes, there's more coming, LOL. Don't worry, I have no plans to abandon the fic THIS time.

• 2 weeks later...

Jan: Yeah, they really are. I have a soft spot for the Malfoy men. But sadly, I had to make Lucius an asshole in this fic for it to work out the way I planned. But I have another fic going right now where he's good, so I'm happy for now.

Anon: Don't we all? It takes some time for Draco to feel comfortable being himself around people, but Harry's his mate, so he really has no reason to hold back with him.

R.L. Foxx: They are pretty cute, aren't they? And we have a few chapters before the holidays come up, but they're coming!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anon: No, he wouldn't have. Draco's going to make sure he doesn't end up pushing Harry away, though, and not letting him at least try topping once would certainly have caused a rift between them.

Jan: Yes, Draco's trying to make sure that he's the only Dominant Harry ever wants but to do that he's going to have to allow some things that most Dominants simply won't do. Harry's not the usual submissive.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Jan: Sorry for the long wait! This chapter started off easy enough, but the ritual didn't want to happen. Me and my muse had a long talk about it, though, and we got it all sorted in the end. And yes, Harry did pretty good for his first time. I don't think Draco will have any reservations about allowing him a repeat performance.

Morningstorm70: Sorry it took so long, see the above response for the reason. ^^;; I'll try not to let that happen again, but I can make no promises!

Kolista: Thank you!

• 3 years later...

Anon: Glad you liked it! Please don’t kill me for the long wait! I deserve it, but I have a lot to live for!

djaddict : Thank you! Also, please don’t kill me! I will try not to wait so long ever again!

Jan: Yes, poor Harry. Sorry for the long wait! It won’t happen again! (mainly because I mentioned this to someone I talk to almost every day, and I might get reminded to work on it more.)

Super-MKatR: If you haven’t given up on this, I haven’t either! Sorry it took so long!

ANON: Glad you like it! Hope you didn’t give up on it!

serpensprincess: Glad you like it! I swear it will get finished!

Serpensangel: Sory for the long wait! It shouldn’t happen again! Ever!

Babiluv: Sorry for the long wait! I will try never to let that happen again!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.