Click Here!

Fire Emblem Co Writer?

Hello My fellow Writers! ;)

I was wondering if they would be anyone interested in co-writing a story with me in the near future. I've only placed sacred stones and radiant dawn(10?), but I'm assuming that Path of Radiance(9?) would be similar to 10. Anyway I'm open to all ideas, whether it's Yaoi, Yuri, or straight up hentai writing... or even just a normal story, I figured I'd experiment and see what it would be like co writing!

Sincerely,

Kimmy_Nagasaki :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could help out as well, although I've only finished a fifth of Fire Emblem: Sacean Nights

I've played 7 (Overall favorite), 8, 9, and parts of 6, but not enough to consider myself fluent with the game (Sacean Nights doesn't follow it's timeline, for example)

For pairings, the only ones I tend to blatantly support is Lyn/Mark, and Joshua/Natasha. Other than that, I'm open to about any hetero and yuri pairings, incest included, if need be.

I suppose I could give it a go as well, though I have no idea how this 'co-writer' gig is supposed to work.

I've played Fire Emblems 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. So that would be the one with Roy, the one without a subtitle in English, the black sheep, the first without sprites and the one with the Ike who doesn't appear in Brawl.

As for pairings... I'm mostly a yuri writer, though there might be one or two het pairings out there that could tickle my fancy. Mostly along the lines of Lyn/Kent or Eirika/Ephraim or... well, that's pretty much it actually.

• 8 months later...

Once again with the slacking >_<

I'm sorry on my part for not responding for so long, But it will probably be awhile before I attempt to Co write with someone now. I've been swamped with schoolwork and my job, and I haven't had a chance to even do writing!

I'll definitely keep you guys in the future, and thanks for responding ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.