Click Here!

Child Harry gets adopted by Snape Possible later Draco/Harry

Guest Ravne131

Guest Ravne131

I read this story a while back that I'd like to read again.

Harry the child finds himself on the Malfoy's doorstep on Christmas eve. He's looking in through the window and someone notices him. The Lucius, Narcissa, and Snape look him over and realize that Harry has been abused. Snape decides to take him in as his own. I remember, somewhere in this scene, Draco asks if Snape brought him Harry as his present and Snape says something like, don't be ridiculous how can you give someone a person as a present? And later, when Harry wakes up and starts to play with Draco, Draco asks Harry his hame Harry replies, Harry. Harry Boy, I think. And as a term of endearment Draco is always calling Harry, Harry Boy.

Draco and Harry grow up as best friends. I have vague memories of some other scenes, a birthday party for Harry when Snape is forced to dress as a clown and Narcissa takes a picture for Harry to look at later, a Halloween outing where Harry dresses up as the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz.

I'm fairly sure that the two of them end up together in the end, I think they end up having sex under a christmas tree that Narcissa placed fertility fairies on, or something, and Harry winds up pregnant. Something like that.

Any help would be appreciated. I know I'd saved the link somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it on any of my lists. :P

Please and thank you.

-Ravne

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.