Click Here!

Harry/Voldemort 2 fics

Guest luluswolf

Guest luluswolf

1st Does anyone recognise a story where voldemort is obsessed with harry and kidnaps him. He feels harry is his only equal and falls in love with him. I know it's not a lot.

In the second fic voldemort is mentally unstable he goes from insane evil lord who holds harry captive to a small child who is hysterical if he thinks his "mummy" tries to leave him (harry is mummy).

Can anyone recommend any good harry/voldemort fics, if it's slash harry is submissive, but not so out of character that he immediately does what he's told and is meek.

Thank you!

I wouldn't necessarily call him "submissive" in these stories, but he's definitely always the bottom! Harry/Tom fics w/ Dark!Harry, Dark!Weasleys (except for Ron),Asshole!Ron, and Evil!Dumbledore. Yes, everyone is out of character, but mostly because these go in the complete opposite direction than the canon story goes and they have to respond to different circumstances. Otherwise, they stay within their personalities (except for Voldie and Dumbles - those change a bit, too). I'd say more, but I don't want to ruin them for you!

Abandon by Batsutousai http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5286

and

Reclaim by Batsutousai (sequel to Abandon) http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5462

Guest Chii-pet

Is the first one Surrender by paimpont on FFN?

No idea on the second one.

For fics... Hmmm... I've always enjoyed The Dark Child by Queen Mimi of Wonderland, The Courtesan by Drops of Nightshade, Little Seer by HuskyWalker, Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy by wickedfairy17 and, of course, the Kitty series by Phoenixmaiden13, but that one's waaaaayyyy ooc. Those are all completed, by the way.

Here, on AFF, I've enjoyed Body, Mind, and Soul, and its sequel, Betrayal, Hatred, and Love by Tiro, Cardoimyopathy by Aisling, The Black Heir by FirePhoenix8, and Possession, and its sequel (not done, looks dead) Weapon by Jade Tatsu.

That's all I've got. Hope you got some use of it.

Chii-pet

chii.ookami@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.