Click Here!

Looking for M/M Original

GreenDragonsify

This story is about a man named Jay. He is a secretary and believes he is asexual. He meets two men who are into him and he is confused as to why he reacts to them. The first man comes to the building he works at, and the second is an Asian man who is the boss of a club. The man he meets in the office comes on to him. And the man at the club is someone Jay goes to to see if he is interested in men. There are about two to three chapters in this story so far.

Oh, Dragon, I know exactly which story you're talking about. In fact, it was updated not too long ago.

Jay has two friends from the office and he's this big VP or something's assistant and one of the cities billionaires comes to the office for a meeting with Jay's boss and this guy is all over Jay and wants to take him to dinner...then his friends take him to a club where he gets attacked in the bathroom by this psycho guy and that's where he sees the Asian guy but he doesn't realize the Asian guy owns the place.

I just wish I could remember the name and/or the author. If you go into the latest stories and go back four or five pages, it might be there. As I said, it was updated recently.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.