Click Here!

Narukos training trip

SpartanAlchemist

I have yet to find anything like this(if you know of one please post a link)so I figured 'why not'.

Standard squick disclaimer - no scat, gore, vore, snuff loli or anything along those lines please.

The idea I came up with is pretty simple. Naruko is 18 when she goes on her training trip with Jiraiya, who being the most perverted bastard in the elemental nations makes Naruko his personal sex toy.

Author is free to have other girls go through Jiraiyas 'training' so long as Naruko is used first.

What I would like to see(for those who have read previous challenges it's pretty much the same) hung Jiraiya stacked Naruko, sub Naruko, lots-of-cum Jiraiya, dirty talk, rough sex

Yep, another short one. Questions, comments, thoughts? Let me know.

Guest sneaky666

In my fanfic Jiraiya is precisely one of Naruto's coaches in his female form after using the sexy no jutsu. I expected to do multiple scenes with him, with Naruko like a sub.

Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable with my English to translate it to English and the lack of review that I ask myself questions about what I did good and bad, that's why I'm looking for a translator, fanfics in English usually have more review. I also have some idea for the future with most of the fanfic plan is in my mind and would like to know what readers think.

You can find it on the following link if you can read the fançais or don't be afraid to use google translation or if anyone would like to translate: http://ne.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100825

If there are any questions or requests, just let a review or a message on the forum, please.

The second chapter is almost finished with a scene of sex with Jiraiya for information. Thank you for reading this message.

In my fanfic Jiraiya is precisely one of Naruto's coaches in his female form after using the sexy no jutsu. I expected to do multiple scenes with him, with Naruko like a sub.

Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable with my English to translate it to English and the lack of review that I ask myself questions about what I did good and bad, that's why I'm looking for a translator, fanfics in English usually have more review. I also have some idea for the future with most of the fanfic plan is in my mind and would like to know what readers think.

You can find it on the following link if you can read the fançais or don't be afraid to use google translation or if anyone would like to translate: http://ne.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100825

If there are any questions or requests, just let a review or a message on the forum, please.

The second chapter is almost finished with a scene of sex with Jiraiya for information. Thank you for reading this message.

Yep, I read it after putting it through a translator and liked it pretty well. While close its not what I'm looking for when I posted this but I will continue to keep an eye on it for updates.

Guest sneaky666

The second chapter is expected to arrive tomorrow, hopefully. I blew my word counter. I am the scene with Jiraiya (I think you're going to love) and I have already written more than 13,000 words, then I have one scene to write. Jiraiya was to be the main character Naruto / Naruko.

My first chapter means when I look back, but I was so frustrated with the lack of some history that when I got up in the morning I wrote it in a day and posted a result. I'm much more applied to that one.

The problem is that I wonder some scenes I'm going to do and how the following arc should be done. For example, if Gato is alive or not.

Guest sneaky666

Hello.
Chapter 2 is posted if anyone wants to read it.

excuse me SpartanAlchemist, but, if you have a good translation tools, would you mind to post it in English?
So I can read the review and adapt compared to what the readers think.

thank you

Hello.

Chapter 2 is posted if anyone wants to read it.

excuse me SpartanAlchemist, but, if you have a good translation tools, would you mind to post it in English?

So I can read the review and adapt compared to what the readers think.

thank you

I just use the google translator and break the chapters into parts so I don't crash the page, but sure. Do you mean like posting it on my account but making sure that folks know your the author and such? If so I got no problem helpin ya out like that.

Yes, please, and just leaves a note saying I am the author.

Will do. It'll probably take me another day or so to get them up, but I'll get them there asap.

• 2 months later...
Guest RedFox

1 (Power)

Memory Sealing-Genjutsu/Seal

Loyalty/Slavery-Seal

2 (Pairing Requests)

Hinata

Naruko

Sasuke Twin Sister / Sasuko

3 (Plot Requests)

Sex Slave Obedient

Debts

Brothel

Prostute

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.