Click Here!

What's Your Fav Inu Story?

cu-kid9

There's a thread for this in the Originals section (and, yeah, I stole the title and description), but I think the Inuyasha section can use one, too. I keep seeing people complain about either the lack of well-written stories for Inuyasha, or the fact that the fandom is dying :D I'll admit that I don't read as many Inu fanfics as I used to, but I'm always on the look out for something fresh and exciting - and it would be nice not to have to wade through a lot of...stuff.

(All of these are WIPs.)

A Time for Changes by Fuafuru46 (I'm assuming the pairing will end up being Inu/Kags, but currently it's Kouga/Kags - which isn't as disturbing as I originally thought it would be...).

A Fool's Redemption by Grumblebear (Inu/Kags)

Shades of Gray by fallenangel7583 (Inu/Kags)

Oh god, I haven't read any recently.... I don't think I could name them. But I'll name a couple authors you could check out?

First, Atropa is probably my favorite authoress of fanfiction. She writes mainly Inu/Sango oneshots, but I was addicted to that pairing about the same time the worst pairing ever (Sessh/Kagome) started to boom. >>

KayChanz: I think that's how it's spelled, she wrote some pretty great stories that I read recently.

Ummm... Those are the only two I can name off the top of my head.

There's a story still going you've probably read, "Insatiable" it's pretty good, but about half way through it I stopped reading (Back when "Half way through" was the newest chapter ;))

I'm more a oneshots kinda guy, but occasionally there's some good stories with a lot of good and long chapters. Though, I do tend to wait until they're finished before I read, haha, I just hate having to wait for a new chapter!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow... it's been a while for me. I remember reading a pretty good one like... four years ago. XD But I haven't read any recently. I think I should start searching for new fics. Specifically with Sesshomaru in them. XD

• 1 year later...
Oh wow... it's been a while for me. I remember reading a pretty good one like... four years ago. XD But I haven't read any recently. I think I should start searching for new fics. Specifically with Sesshomaru in them. XD

I agree... I do like Sesshomaru fics... Although it would be nice to see some as a general fic where he is by himself

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.