Click Here!

m/m biker and small town doctor

Guest crjsgeek

Guest crjsgeek

Hey I'm looking for a story about a biker who's part of a gang who falls for a small town doctor. They meet at the ER, doc is treating one of the bikers, Big something. It's set in Texas or the deep south somewhere. I think the doctor's name might be Adam, something like that

I know the exact story you're talking about. I think the author is Peyton_List, but I'm not certain. She had taken it down once and reposted it but I haven't seen an update in months and months.

I think it was called Shep and Shep was the name of the biker/boxer. I forgot what Shep was short for; it may have been just a nickname.

I don't remember the doctor's name, for some reason Peter rings a bell...

I know, I double-checked after I posted that but nothing came up under that username or story title.

I remember the author had changed her username when she re-wrote the story. I thought it was Peyton_List, but maybe that's just the name of a soap star, now that I think of it! lol

Hmm, maybe it was Paige_Turner...let me check.

YES! Jaci_Peet! Omg, it was so funny - this was driving me NUTS trying to remember the author, so I went into the member directory and for some reason I thought her first name started with a 'P', Paige, or Page, or Peyton, something like that...I went through every single 'P' and then I saw 'Peet' and I'm like: "That's it!!! Peet, but what's her first name? lol

Destroying Angel - now I remember. Thank you, Guest! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.