Click Here!

that-one story

that-one-guy

• 1 year later...

So I don't update much. But I thought I'd pop in (for anyone who cares) to say this. I have an idea for a story, based on some recent events. The problem is that these events have destroyed any motivation I had, not just for writing but life in general. Hopefully I get my drive back soon and I can actually give you guys something to read.

So yeah. Why are girls so fucking confusing???

• 3 months later...

So, haven't posted in here in a while. Who wants a new story?

Yes I know that I still have 'time to fight back' to finish but whatever plans i had for it died in my head a long time ago. Maybe one day I'll come up with a good one.

If you guys want it, my new story will be based around the events of this year for me as it has just been one big fuck up after the other. That's kinda why I haven't written anything, because I got to a very low point in my life and I feel now that writing about it will maybe be therapeutic for me. And as a heads up, if I stuck to exactly what happened this year, there would be no sex. There would basically be roleplaying through a messaging service. Cuz that's all that's happened (so far, I'm feeling hopeful about these next 2 months).

But if you guys do want this I want a little feedback, what style do you want it in. I can do it as I lived out the events from my perspective, or I could do it as a diary looking back on it. Or I could go full omniscient on it and hop perspective to the other involved parties.

P.s- thanks to Steve, kari and Liz for giving me advice and helping me through this year. I honestly don't think I'd still be the person I am today without you guys, I'd be in a much darker place, and that's if I was even still here at all. Thank you guys.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.