Click Here!

that-one story

that-one-guy

• 2 weeks later...

First off, happy easter guys!

Secondly, I have a few ideas floating around in my head about where to go with sister sister. I also have some ideas for a couple of short stories about events in my life or how I wished certain ones would have (or in some cases will) play out. I got a new phone so hopefully writing should be a little quicker now :)

Enjoy your holidays if you are celebrating anything:)

• 3 weeks later...

A prolonged update guys.

So, its that time of the year, as many of you know, called exam season *sigh* :'(

And since I have ALOT of material to go over I won't be able to right anymore than what I already have (first two scenes). At least until the end of May.

But what I wanted to do in this gap was ask, in all honesty, full critique mode, what do you guys think of my story? What do you like about it? What maybe you don't like about it? I want some full blown rants because I love CONSTRUCTIVE critisicm, stuff to do with a specific persons morales aren't ignored but take a side seat.

Anyway, thanks in advance and I'll see you all in june, hopefully with more of the chapter (I will still be active on here by the way)

:)

• 3 weeks later...

The story is good.... the total lack of updates is the worst, especially when constantly postponing. Comments on other's stories, which you are obviously reading, yet nothing here, if you want to be a popular writer on here, either write the whole thing out in one shot, or consistent updates, not skip because "you don't feel like it" we've been waiting months for a decent update, not the shorty chapter, a real update... you've obviously had the time, just the lack of gumption to keep your readers interested.

Honestly, there isn't enough of a story there to truly critique.... 5 chapters, that's a novella. What's there is good, now, someone needs to say it, so imma..... get off your ass and start writing, you talk smack about writers not finishing, or slow updates, sofar, you're one of the slowest. Done with the excuses, yeah, exams, if you're up on it, they aren't that bad, or maybe complete the series and everyone can go on about things. Honestly, waiting a couple months for an update, when you're obviously on here and reading/commenting makes for a piss poor writer as far as fans are concerned. If you're gonna promise a chapter, deliver, no excuses, and if you think i'm just picking, look back on your updates..... Sorry, I'm just not happy, or exam time.... get over it, either read, or spend your time writing, quit whining and actually be productive.

Like I said, so far, it's one of the better series out there, if there were some updates occasionally. Three months for a short chapter, then nothing but "unsatisfied" updates as far as your own forum..... we won't even mention other's forums. Buckle down and write, or give it up, that gives us the option to read, or move on, quit the promising of updates, and not delivering.

OK, I understand where your coming from and I must say I'm not proud of myself on the whole update thing.

Yes, there's exams but there's other aspects of life eating away at my time. The free time I have I use to read. Why do I use it to read instead of writing? Because I find that reading is a far better stress reliever than writing. When I get some clear time, like a lot of clear time not just the few minutes I have every day at the moment, I think on the story. I might not have a lot of it written but I know where I want it to go and that will drastically speed up the writing process when I get round to it.

If you want a more exact update than "When my exams finish", my final one is on the 28th of May, the day after that I am off school so I will be using that to get everything exam related out of my system. But within the week after that I hope to have a chapter, maybe two, complete ( I have to guess whether or not they are long or short since my phone doesn't show page numbers). If I still had a working computer I would try and get one out on one of the days I get for study leave (I have two of them, but have 11 exams plus course work).

If that second paragraph seemed a bit harsh, I apologise. If it seemed like I was just making excuses, just remember that I don't broadcast everything going on in my life over the internet. I talk to magus a lot through PM's about what's going on in my life and I don't even tell him most of it. There's just some things I don't like talking about.

But thanks for the comments saying that my story is good. I didn't think anyone was even reading this forum anymore that's why I didn't update on it.

So in short, you think I'm an ass with schedule, I think I'm an ass with schedules, but between May 30th and June 7th I hope to have a chapter or two out. I might even be kind and not put in a cliffhanger ;)

Can't wait to see them, but, be patient too, true art takes time, and we all do have the understanding of schedules. Taking a page from Magus with the cliffhangers, us poor readers are doomed, lol. I did reply to your pm as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys if you want a quick read to pass the time I'd appreciate your input on my story

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107454&chapter=1

You can post comments on my forum

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59875-crazychickhulls-crazy-corner/page-4

Constructive criticism is encouraged. Thanks in advance

Have fun, zi am going to try and throw darts tonight. I'll either be the man, who shook off major surgery to toss sticks, ot I'll be the guy bleeding out on the bar floor :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, haven't been feeling mushy emotional stuff lately due to the fact I've been helping a friend go through a break up. But I do finish school for the year next Tuesday so that's a plus. Ive typed up one of my controlled assessments because why not? Not sure whether to post it or not...

OK so I decided to post the creative writing task I had to do. The only copy of it I had access to type up was the first draft. It will be up when my new editor Bigman7307 (I needed one because formatting stuff on this site with a mobile takes forever) is able to post it. Hope you enjoy :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.