Click Here!

that-one story

that-one-guy

Uh oh... if it came from Magus, be careful, lol. You've seen how convoluted his ideas can be. I mean, I think most of the plans in his stories he tags as "Amy's" but, they're stripped down versions of his own plans. He does it to confuse us.

Again, I do love where this is headed, and hopefully life will settle down a little for you so you can put a few more chapters in the book.

It hurts that you would think that little ole me could come up with such wild things like Amy.... ;) Hmmm, maybe I have multiple personalities....

I agree with Magus and Bigman was to short but still nice chapter. Also agree in the reviews by Magus (caught in the room by the parents). It is going to be fun to see how this works out. But it also seems that the parents weren't to broken up about the scene. Maybe they have a part of their history that we do not know right now until you let us know what it is in future chapters.

Post the next one in your time frame. Just remember though that if you wait to long we will move on to other writers because it will look like you just stopped writing the story. They are some on this site that stated that releases were coming but nothing done on those stories for over two to three years or longer.

Will be looking for the next next post because the story is fun to read and you seem to be a very good writer. You learned from the master cliffhanger writers on how to leave the reader wanting more. Keep up the great work.

I agree with Magus and Bigman was to short but still nice chapter. Also agree in the reviews by Magus (caught in the room by the parents). It is going to be fun to see how this works out. But it also seems that the parents weren't to broken up about the scene. Maybe they have a part of their history that we do not know right now until you let us know what it is in future chapters.

Post the next one in your time frame. Just remember though that if you wait to long we will move on to other writers because it will look like you just stopped writing the story. They are some on this site that stated that releases were coming but nothing done on those stories for over two to three years or longer.

Will be looking for the next next post because the story is fun to read and you seem to be a very good writer. You learned from the master cliffhanger writers on how to leave the reader wanting more. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for your kind words, I know myself that it was short, but you have to admit, it was the best place to end. Time wise school finishes on friday so I will have plenty of time to write, but even if I complete it in a day or two, I want to post it on christmas, as a present to you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry for the delay in updates but for the next few weeks I have to knuckle down because now its proper exam time so there wont be any new chapters up for a couple weeks, sorry to disappoint :(

But on another note me and a friend are going to start writing a novel and since its a non erotic one I can still keep my other writing time free by writing on the school bus or other places. But if any of you would like to review it once its done which probably wont be for a while (at least a few months) then drop me a message in my inbox as I wont be posting it on here.

Again sorry for the delay but the next few chapters should see the introduction of some really saucy parts.

Edited by that-one-guy

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.