Click Here!

that-one story

that-one-guy

Ok. Found the link to your forum.

Great story. Love cliffhangers. Need to see next chapter to see if she makes it or not.

You are learning from the master cliffhanger (Magus) in leaving your readers wanting more. Just do not leave us hanging to long or we will move on to other writers on this site.

To many stories are left undone or listed as completed and the story had no ending to it when it was stopped.

Please continue the story so we know what happens to her sister.

Dont worry, I plan on continuing it. Sister sister is going to be my main story for a while, keeping time to fight back of the backburner. I plan on getting a good chunk writen this weekend, I prefer to give myself time to think about what happens next so unfortunately for some of you, I already know what my next cliffhanger will be(kind of, I have to options floating around in my noggin). And if you ever get desperate for a new chapter, just nag. I procrastinate too much anyway

My problem is when you kind of advertise your story on another person's feed, then have done nothing with it. If you're going to update, at least let us know a ball park figure on time, or don't try to direct traffic to yours without doing anything with them. Your stories have been here a while, and you've done nothing on them. It's been a week since you've even posted in here that you were going to update, either update or stop and just let them go. I do understand that life happens, but, you seem to not even be trying on them. It seems like the only reason you posted in that feed was to give us a link to two dead end stories that you have not thoughts of even trying.

Sadly, the "hurry up and post" would happen if you posted 10 chapters a day, so just write at your pace and make things work for you. I don't mind delays in posting, real life happens a lot of the time to all of us.

I can only imagine the 500 questions that she's going to get from her parents after seeing them kiss, the good part is that the parent's don't seem overly uptight, so it will be interesting to see where it all leads.

Uh oh... if it came from Magus, be careful, lol. You've seen how convoluted his ideas can be. I mean, I think most of the plans in his stories he tags as "Amy's" but, they're stripped down versions of his own plans. He does it to confuse us.

Again, I do love where this is headed, and hopefully life will settle down a little for you so you can put a few more chapters in the book.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.