Click Here!

Not being added

curi

Erm. Two things, actually. Firstly, I know that the site is in its reorganization stage, so I don't know if this is good timing or bad timing, but...

1. In the reorganization, I expect that a lot of the Hermione/misc. Death Eater (Rodolphus/Rabastan Lestrange, Bartemius Crouch, Fenrir Greyback, etc.) categories are going to disappear. I would like to suggest that these stories are part of a specific subgrouping, not large enough to merit individual categories by name but large enough, perhaps, to belong to a category called Hermione/Other Canon Death Eater. There are, obviously, categories like Hermione/Severus (I hate that it's called Hermione/Snape. It's just not parallel at all. If it's going to be "Snape," it should be Granger/Snape. Or full character names in the categories, like "Hermione Granger/Severus Snape." Just so everyone knows. Speaking of weird names, the Ron/Lavandar category? No. Lavender. I can't stand the girl, and I'm still offended for her sake. Kind of the way I get offended when Rodolphus becomes "Rudolphus" and Blaise Zabini because "Blaize Zambini." Maybe there could be a reminder on the submissions page to check and see that canon characters' names are spelled correctly? Especially when they're the main character in the story.) and Hermione/Lucius and Hermione/Voldemort, which all have enough submissions to be their own categories, and this category would <i>not</i> house those pairings.

Anyway, that brings us to #2, which is ever so slightly more controversial. In HP, there are several popular threesomes. These include my OT3, Lumionus (LM/HG/SS), Hermione/Twincest (HG/FW/GeW), Trio Smut (HG/HP/RW), and Hermione/Blaise/Draco. I'm willing to volunteer my energies to sorting through the Threesome/Moresome category in exchange for the birth of those dedicated subcategories. It would be nice for people who want a specific trio to not have to sort through 73 pages of stories (which I did yesterday, I think.) in search of an overlooked OT3 gem.

Curi

Edited by curi

Erm. Two things, actually. Firstly, I know that the site is in its reorganization stage, so I don't know if this is good timing or bad timing, but...

1. In the reorganization, I expect that a lot of the Hermione/misc. Death Eater (Rodolphus/Rabastan Lestrange, Bartemius Crouch, Fenrir Greyback, etc.) categories are going to disappear. I would like to suggest that these stories are part of a specific subgrouping, not large enough to merit individual categories by name but large enough, perhaps, to belong to a category called Hermione/Other Canon Death Eater. There are, obviously, categories like Hermione/Severus (I hate that it's called Hermione/Snape. It's just not parallel at all. If it's going to be "Snape," it should be Granger/Snape. Or full character names in the categories, like "Hermione Granger/Severus Snape." Just so everyone knows. Speaking of weird names, the Ron/Lavandar category? No. Lavender. I can't stand the girl, and I'm still offended for her sake. Kind of the way I get offended when Rodolphus becomes "Rudolphus" and Blaise Zabini because "Blaize Zambini." Maybe there could be a reminder on the submissions page to check and see that canon characters' names are spelled correctly? Especially when they're the main character in the story.) and Hermione/Lucius and Hermione/Voldemort, which all have enough submissions to be their own categories, and this category would <i>not</i> house those pairings.

Anyway, that brings us to #2, which is ever so slightly more controversial. In HP, there are several popular threesomes. These include my OT3, Lumionus (LM/HG/SS), Hermione/Twincest (HG/FW/GeW), Trio Smut (HG/HP/RW), and Hermione/Blaise/Draco. I'm willing to volunteer my energies to sorting through the Threesome/Moresome category in exchange for the birth of those dedicated subcategories. It would be nice for people who want a specific trio to not have to sort through 73 pages of stories (which I did yesterday, I think.) in search of an overlooked OT3 gem.

Curi

When we get to that archive, part of what we're doing (please read the topic pertaining to this) is COUNTING by threes/pairs and etc. There will not be any OFC/OMC sub categories added at this time. I only have THREE category levels to work with, so that's where we are at the moment. That archive will have to wait its turn for sorting, just like the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Khalif Foster

Hi,

Catagory name: (Theme, Pairings-one, two, and so on. You have two, for specefic pairings, Appearance) Pairings: You have pairings but for two somes, not threesomes. If too much space to put or don't want alot, can click any words or put a check next to character with another character as long as it is under the specefic amount of number of somes. For two somes, two characters, 3 is 3 characters and so on. Or if click one character, it will automatally show all character with that person, even there is none, that relate to characters you have put for harry potter if you have. 'All Characters' for harry potter.

Theme: Emotional theme and location theme. Location can refer to emotional. If in location, the emotional might be different than in another location, for example wizard prision, more different than in school. Anyway, for emotional theme, as you can think of any for any characters. Betrayal, bashing, crying, whatever.

Appearance: Elf, robot, whatever. For Harry, Harry is an elf, a robot. An example that you can pick any.

Power: Super, Ultra super, political. Type of power is elemental relate to 4 main theme of earth. Soil, air, water, fire: in any degree. Air in high degree will convert to wind. Low to airless.

Section catagory to be in: Harry Potter

Do you have any stories for it?: Yea, a challenge story.

Additional information, for category, can you covert any words into blue link, that is for category only. Can invent blue link that can be click as long as it is within category for anything.

Guest Khalif Foster

In refer to another story that has a guest name, can email me if want to. A story that I put for category, list for different kind of category. "Mellowmanx@aol.com".

Guest Monsterking

i have an suggestion how bout an pokegirl archive in the anime section of this site? Also, re the HP subdomain, we have yet to get to it for sorting. When we get there, yes, we we are sorting the threesomes as well. Please search for the pertinent posts regarding the overall cleanup and what we are actually doing. That section has to wait it's turn.