Click Here!

Registration email?

Guest jojo

I show that you got and clicked the email sent to you for the archive. It shows you as registered, not pending. Remember that you need to login using the boxes at the upper right corner, as the center boxes are only for activation/registration.

If you're talking about the forum, did you register for the forum? The forum and archive are separate programs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blueblur21

I also did not get my registration email. I would also like to note that I only intend to read and review stories, as well as participate in the forums. Can you guys help me out?

• 3 months later...
Guest William

I tried to register but when i click the link in my email to verify it i got a message saying that the activation is no longer valid. It's not a time issue because it wasn't even 5 minutes after that I clicked the link to confirm my email

It sounds like it activated you and I'll bet you're logged in. Try logging out, then back in, using the boxes at the upper right. Also, pls tell me your pen name so I know what to look for, and I'll be able to tell you if you're still pending or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.