Click Here!

Kyuubi takes his revenge on the Uzumaki family

Guest sneaky666

Guest sneaky666

Resume :

After the battle against Haku, Naruko is alone against the mercenaries Gato, Kakashi being passed following his exhaustion Chakra. But Kyuubi chakra has weakened the seal enough for the fox can start his revenge. Unable to kill Naruko, he instead decided to change his body to transform into sexual creature, against his will (body modification, surge pheromone is forced to eat sperm to survive ...). Mercenaries influenced by pheromones will raped Naruko, at the end of rape despite his exhaustion, Naruko happen to kill Gato and flee with (or without) his team.

During the night following Naruko discovers that Kyuubi is responsible for his state, and his mother is a hostage and used as a sex slave (His resurrection is possible through the chakra left in the seal), Kyuubi use blackmail to force Naruko become his sex slave in exchange for the life of his mother.

On his return to Konoha, Naruko tries to hide his condition but is forced to do work has to fill its new needs (prostitution, theft mission of seduction, infiltration of enemy territory through brothels, sex show outside of Konoha ...).

Naruko may or may not become a nymphomaniac following these sexual adventures, at first she eats sperm with disgust but may come to like it. She regularly serves the Kyuubi side of his mother. Kyuubi can continue to modify his body to force it to degrade and humiliate more (shorter pregnancy, require to feed on animal semen, drinking urine ... ). For kyuubi, it is only a sex toy, degrading and humiliating with her mother and possible breeders for the kit.

Naruko is not required to enjoy sex but loves the money she win with its activities.

Kyuubi perhaps a woman, futa, or a man and must have sexual relations in these 2 forms with Naruko and Kushina (anthro and animal).

Naruko condition may be revealed or not in Konoha.

Tag : Gang-bang, rape, reluctant sex, sperm eating, inflation, bestiality, body modification, blackmail, prostitution, big cock, forced incest, lactation, light torture, bondage,BDSM (obligatory)

exhibitionism, voyeurism, birth, impregnation, pregnant, watersport, drug, mind-break, futa... (optional)

Guest sneaky666

Sorry, English is not my language of birth, I can do some errors.

Otherwise Naruko may initially be a male and Kyuubi changed his body with the help of the sexy no jutsu. In this case it may be interesting to develop how Naruto treats his new situation, its transformation into a girl and the fact of being forced to have sex with men, it maybe an angle of attack for Kyuubi to humiliate Naruto. You can also develop that Konoha think of Naruto sex change. Otherwise you can keep that Naruto was born as a girl.

P.S : I find the chapters you wrote of Sasuke Uchiha Hypno Harem on writing.com are very good.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sneaky666

(How about this) www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Frocto/16682/100-Loads-In-Naruko

I read it is a good fic but ç'est too different from the challenge. The author must write a fic where Kyubi is central element to the fic.

I know this image, it's a good image and she inpsired me for create the challenge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.