Click Here!

RPer sought!

Guest Saix

Guest Saix

Heyo! My name's Fennie, and I'm searching for someone to rp with! It's hard to find good RPers >.< it's a headache each damn time, but it's worth it! So yes, I'm looking for someone to rp KHII and/or Tales of Symphonia with. I do yaoi ONLY, and I like smutty, kinky RPs BUT with a plotline. Don't offer me PWP I'll get bored. I need both the sexy and the story. ^___^ otherwise I'm not picky, I'm very easy-going and open-minded, and oh, I need someone who has free time. I'm a very addicted writer, so I need to rp a lot. xD

If you are interested, or if you have any question, you can contact me here or at Moonshinedown@gmail.com ( by the way I RP on AIM only )

You can also look up my published stories if you wanna see what kinda writing I have! ^__^

~Fennie

Guest Saix

Nehh... I ain't much of a fan of that webbie. Besides, there are some great RPers lurking here, I've mostly always found my partners here ^___^ i'll keep my fingers crossed and wait.

You know there's a place called Gaiaonline, I'm sure you could find "^____^ XD :(" type Role players for Kingdom Hearts 2 there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BelleKeat

Oh my god, you would be the perfect rp partner for me! Except, I don't know the two anime you put up. ;_;

That totally sucks, I'm such a Bleach nut right now. :P I have almost nothing but free time, I rp only over IM and I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN. Though, I do prefer AIM. Much bigger limit on how much you can type. I also rarely do het role play. ;_____;

Maybe if I knew more about these two anime or if I knew where I could watch them for free? In addition to have almost nothing but free time, I also have no money as a result. :); Unless they aren't anime and they're video/computer games. ;_; I know next to nothing about those. I can't set up my games, so therefore I can't play them. And I've never liked computer games. o.O;;

But, yeah, I just thought I'd mention that I would try to learn something about the fandom. But, that might not be fast enough, now that I think about it. I know what it's like to sit and wait for somebody to watch something and in the mean time having nobody to rp with. I went through that with Vision of Escaflowne and never did find anyone to rp with for it and the people who said they'd watch it so we could rp never did watch it. So disappointing. It was enough to make me wanna cry! Here I was so into an anime and nobody I knew was into it or would follow through with a promise to watch it.

So, I hope you find someone who can rp those fandoms! I don't think I've heard of those. Although, now that I think of it KH probably stands for Kingdom Hearts and is probably only a video game. ;_; Is the other one the same? *dies*

~BelleKeat

PS: Please excuse my hyperactivity. o.O;

Guest Saix

Hello~

Well right now I have waaay less free time ( I've started working 40 hours a week so yes >.< ) but I'm still around everyday, just not as long. KH stands for Kingdom Hearts and is a video game yes ( you can find all of the cutscenes to the games on youtube, not the ideal really to truly get the plot and the characters and all but better than nothing ) and Tales of Symphonia is also a video game, yes. However they've done an anime ( a very bad one ) and a manga ( not much better )

If you ever get to know more about either of these two I'd love to RP with you! ^__^

Don't hesitate to email me!

~Fennie

Oh my god, you would be the perfect rp partner for me! Except, I don't know the two anime you put up. ;_;

That totally sucks, I'm such a Bleach nut right now. :P I have almost nothing but free time, I rp only over IM and I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN. Though, I do prefer AIM. Much bigger limit on how much you can type. I also rarely do het role play. ;_____;

Maybe if I knew more about these two anime or if I knew where I could watch them for free? In addition to have almost nothing but free time, I also have no money as a result. :); Unless they aren't anime and they're video/computer games. ;_; I know next to nothing about those. I can't set up my games, so therefore I can't play them. And I've never liked computer games. o.O;;

But, yeah, I just thought I'd mention that I would try to learn something about the fandom. But, that might not be fast enough, now that I think about it. I know what it's like to sit and wait for somebody to watch something and in the mean time having nobody to rp with. I went through that with Vision of Escaflowne and never did find anyone to rp with for it and the people who said they'd watch it so we could rp never did watch it. So disappointing. It was enough to make me wanna cry! Here I was so into an anime and nobody I knew was into it or would follow through with a promise to watch it.

So, I hope you find someone who can rp those fandoms! I don't think I've heard of those. Although, now that I think of it KH probably stands for Kingdom Hearts and is probably only a video game. ;_; Is the other one the same? *dies*

~BelleKeat

PS: Please excuse my hyperactivity. o.O;

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.