Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

But going along with the pipe bomb, I can also see it being placed in Jack's locker, much like the gun was. Matt's involved with the ring and Don and his muscle could threaten Matt to watch Jack open his locker to get the combination and then either 1) have Matt put the bomb in the locker, or 2) have one of the muscle put the bomb in. If it is placed in his locker, I don't see it exploding as it could potentially kill someone, but it can be used to send a message. Also, it could be found by administration and cause even more serious trouble than the gun did for Jack.

That's what I thought at first-- that the bomb would be placed in Jack's locker. The thing is, Jack seldom visits his locker. If anything incriminating were to be found there I think the school administration and the police would believe that Jack was being set up again. He and Kayla would tell them everything they know or suspect to this point. Since Matt's locker is next to Jack's, he would become the prime suspect because Jack would have told them that Matt is involved with the ring.

But the main reason I think that the pipe bomb won't be found, planted or exploded on school property is that it would cause a three-ring circus of federal, state and local law-enforcement agencies descending on Brow Ridge High like an invading army and they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. That would definitely get rid of the prostitution ring, but again, I don't see it happening.

Hey everyone! Reached the halfway point of the chapter :)

I wanted to post this a day or so ago but we were only a couple of posts away from the 3000th post and I didn't want to be the one to take that.

Congrats to Chester57 for the 3000th post on this forum! :D

I'll be back soon with another update. Second half of this chapter should be much more of a breeze.

Chester57, more like infamous. Congrats anyway. You and a couple of the others make this forum interesting. It helps pass the time between Joe's chapters, which are hard to wait for. Looking forward to reading the next chapter Joe. Just wondering what crazy method you'll use to announce the release date this time. Italian was nice. Next time try French.Oui!!!

Don't forget about the guys sitting in the front seat of the van, they're Don's muscle. While I can absolutely see your view of Don bombing the Harrison's house, he has those guys to intimidate and silence threats, probably based on size alone.

Yeah, you've got a point. The ring must have an impressive cash flow in order to hire some muscle boys for security and to deal with problems. It would be wise of Jack to get some 'muscle' of his own by telling Joe what has been going on. He certainly still feels rotten about what happened with Belle and I'm sure he would have Jack's back if there were trouble.

Guest Starkz

Oh yeah... I'm ready for another one of those Jack paragraphs where he makes bad decisions and it is fucking painful, physically painful to read on but I do anyway because this is the work of a maestro.

Oh yeah... I'm ready for another one of those Jack paragraphs where he makes bad decisions and it is fucking painful, physically painful to read on but I do anyway because this is the work of a maestro.

Not to mention another Jack paragraph where he says something he didn't mean to, something which, when we're reading it, we want to smack Jack for the callous thing he said. The best example for that I remember is in the Summer Saga when he bitched at Kayla for withholding sex from him.

Not to mention another Jack paragraph where he says something he didn't mean to, something which, when we're reading it, we want to smack Jack for the callous thing he said. The best example for that I remember is in the Summer Saga when he bitched at Kayla for withholding sex from him.

In all fairness to Jack, don't forget that he's a 17-year old teenager from an upper-middle class suburb. He's very smart but he also has very little real-life experience to temper his actions and his mouth. I'm sure we all pulled our share of bone-head plays when we were that age. I know I did.

Chapter 50 should be up either Sunday or Monday :)

Thanks! I've been trying to think how the ring might be removed from Brow Ridge in a non-violent manner but can't come up with anything. If Karen is representative of the twenty or so girls providing sex at the school, then none of them is being coerced and are in it for the cash. They certainly won't testify against Don, nor will any of the guys who have been paying for sex-- unless they want to see their names and phone numbers (protection, remember?) distributed far and wide. So nobody really wants the ring to be gone except Jack. Someone's going to get hurt in Chapter Fifty.

Thanks! I've been trying to think how the ring might be removed from Brow Ridge in a non-violent manner but can't come up with anything. If Karen is representative of the twenty or so girls providing sex at the school, then none of them is being coerced and are in it for the cash. They certainly won't testify against Don, nor will any of the guys who have been paying for sex-- unless they want to see their names and phone numbers (protection, remember?) distributed far and wide. So nobody really wants the ring to be gone except Jack. Someone's going to get hurt in Chapter Fifty.

Someone will get hurt. Physically and/or emotionally? We shall see.

Chapter 50 is finally up.

Fifty chapters...Cripes. Hard to believe I'd get this far from when I started. Not gonna lie, this one took more than a little out of me. Once you read, you'll understand why.

But rest assured, I will be starting work on the next story as soon as I get a little rest and I'll be working as fast as I can for you all..

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 50 is finally up.

Fifty chapters...Cripes. Hard to believe I'd get this far from when I started.

Congratulations on such a noteworthy milestone! Gonna start reading it now...

Guest Guest

Wow 50 chapters were does the time go? Congratulations on writing a great storyline that is still going strong. Look forward to reading this chapter and many more.

Guest Guest

Wow 50 chapters were does the time go? Congratulations on writing a great storyline that is still going strong. Look forward to reading this chapter and many more.

Great chapter. Very emotional. No wonder you said it took a lot out of you. By the way, congrats on 50 chapters. Been reading since the blue site. Looking forward to another 50 chapters. The story line is strong enough to support it. Just gotta say, Jack needs to get his head out of his ass and start taking care of Kayla. If not he'll lose her. I know this story is titled she's the one, but there are several female characters. And, she's the one could mean the one that got away. Which will happen if Jack doesn't get his shit together.

Guest Starkz

I can watch really, really gore-y videos, or shock videos (think 2girls1cup and the likes) without blinking an eyelash.

But it took 4 or 5 takes for me to read the end. I still feel very, very uneasy. I can't imagine how much it'd take away from the writer himself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.