Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Nevada

Well, that was an education! It seems that over-priced sex has been about as successful as over-priced marijuana is. Since I can't afford either one, I'll just stick with my over-priced micro-brews.

You also cannot afford it because your wife would put you on the couch for the rest of your days. Getting back to the story, Kayla will eventually learn Jack has been lying to her. I mean, Jack may have to go back to the binder multiple times to get information, and that will cost Jack money. Eventually, Kayla could notice this. She may think he's spending it on games. But after noticing Jack make excuses for staying after school time after time, suspicions will be raised. I could be wrong. Hopefully, as for the little subplot about the twins, you're right about Amanda going for girls. Then again, this is She's the One, and it wouldn't be the same if Jack didn't have to deal with excessive amounts of drama from all sides.

To clarify the last post, i meant to say to Chester "I hope you're right about Amanda going for girls". Now, on an unrelated note to Jashley13, hope you're feeling better and am wondering if you're anticipating Dark Souls 3.

To clarify the last post, i meant to say to Chester "I hope you're right about Amanda going for girls".

I think it's a good bet that she has hooked up with Helena. When Amanda was at rock-bottom after Sam's cheating-- locking herself in her room and not speaking to anyone-- Helena was the only friend she valued. It has been suggested that Amanda might become a local slut, offering herself to anyone who wants to pay for the privilege but I don't think she trusts guys anymore.

I think it's a good bet that she has hooked up with Helena. When Amanda was at rock-bottom after Sam's cheating-- locking herself in her room and not speaking to anyone-- Helena was the only friend she valued. It has been suggested that Amanda might become a local slut, offering herself to anyone who wants to pay for the privilege but I don't think she trusts guys anymore.

You don't have to trust them to do them. Also, her trust in men could be further shattered by Jack's little scheme as well as any knowledge that Alan had sex with Kelly. Honestly, the less drama Jack would have to deal with, the better. But then again, Jack wouldn't be Jack if he wasn't buried under drama.

You don't have to trust them to do them. Also, her trust in men could be further shattered by Jack's little scheme as well as any knowledge that Alan had sex with Kelly.

Maybe 'trust' was the wrong word. How about that Amanda is disgusted with guys right now? She is certainly disgusted with Jack and his plan and probably with Alan as well. Even if Amanda wasn't home when Jack was listening outside the bedroom, don't forget that Kelly is part of Helena's group so it's not going to be a great secret that she's having sex with Alan.

@Jashley 13 -- Hope you're feeling better this week. Question: Is this 'GarboCon' that Rhona told Jack about an actual event? A couple of my nephews would go to gamers' conventions across the Midwest and I know they never mentioned this one.

You don't have to trust them to do them. Also, her trust in men could be further shattered by Jack's little scheme as well as any knowledge that Alan had sex with Kelly. Honestly, the less drama Jack would have to deal with, the better. But then again, Jack wouldn't be Jack if he wasn't buried under drama.

My suggestion was that Amanda could be offering herself to older dads as a way of getting back at her own father for taking Alan away from her. Do it just for the sex with absolutely no emotional attachment.

My suggestion was that Amanda could be offering herself to older dads as a way of getting back at her own father for taking Alan away from her. Do it just for the sex with absolutely no emotional attachment.

Either other dads, or finds herself wrapped up in the prostitution ring. We still don't know much about her other two friends. Also, finding out Alan sleeping with Kelly could, as i mentioned, crush her. That could lead to her deciding that no-one would ever love her and the only thing guys would want is sex, so screw it. Might as well get them to notice and care about her in some way, even if it's more of what she could do for the guys in a purely detached way. Honestly, i hope we're wrong. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Either other dads, or finds herself wrapped up in the prostitution ring. We still don't know much about her other two friends. Also, finding out Alan sleeping with Kelly could, as i mentioned, crush her. That could lead to her deciding that no-one would ever love her and the only thing guys would want is sex, so screw it. Might as well get them to notice and care about her in some way, even if it's more of what she could do for the guys in a purely detached way. Honestly, i hope we're wrong. But we'll just have to wait and see.

It does seem like everyone's moved on and left Amanda behind. If she's still doing any guys, I think it's paid or totally random. Or she's just doing Helena. Or both.

When Jack opened the binder full of women I was totally expecting him to find Amanda instead of Belle.

It does seem like everyone's moved on and left Amanda behind. If she's still doing any guys, I think it's paid or totally random. Or she's just doing Helena. Or both.

When Jack opened the binder full of women I was totally expecting him to find Amanda instead of Belle.

There could be the possibility Amanda eventually is roped intpo the prostitution ring. Everyone hypothesized Tara would be a part of it. Considering the ring includes multiple schools in the area, there could be a chance she would be involved. Now, i doubt it. Earlier on in the saga, there could have been a case for Tara being in the ring.

If the ring involves multiple schools, then it's possible there is more than one catalogue. Jack didn't recognize any of the girls in the binder that Don showed him so it stands to reason that if a guy from Brow Ridge wants sex he has to choose a girl who isn't from Brow Ridge. That is a sensible security measure and greatly decreases the chance that one of the prostitutes will be recognized by her real name. Jack said there were about twenty girls pictured in that binder. If there is a different one for each school then the ring could be huge. It also means that Amanda and/or Belle could be in one of them.

If the ring involves multiple schools, then it's possible there is more than one catalogue. Jack didn't recognize any of the girls in the binder that Don showed him so it stands to reason that if a guy from Brow Ridge wants sex he has to choose a girl who isn't from Brow Ridge. That is a sensible security measure and greatly decreases the chance that one of the prostitutes will be recognized by her real name. Jack said there were about twenty girls pictured in that binder. If there is a different one for each school then the ring could be huge. It also means that Amanda and/or Belle could be in one of them.

Assuming Amanda is a part of the ring already. If she isn't now, the realization of Alan sleeping with Kelly and the idea of her being left behind resulting from that, she could find herself as part of the ring. As for Belle...not sure how deep she's in. As for the schools, how many are there in the area? I remember Jack's school, and Tara's, but that's it.

As for the schools, how many are there in the area? I remember Jack's school, and Tara's, but that's it.

The Morenos live thirty minutes away from the Harrisons. Probably a distance of 30-40 miles. I lived fairly close to my high school. In a radius of thirty miles there were probably a dozen or so high schools that I can think of. I don't think finding working girls or clients would be a problem.

Hey everyone!

Busy busy time for me so sorry about the lateness of the Reality Check but here it is:

- Arthur is very similar to my real-life cousin's current boyfriend. She's had about the same amount of luck with guys as Tara but I'm hoping this one will last.

- Alan and Amanda's reaction is based around my brother's real-life reaction to a joke me and my theater buddies once made about having to 'act' like we were broken up with the girls we were dating. We weren't serious but he took it as such, telling us that our relationships aren't something to just toy with. Rhona's reaction was also based off this a little.

- Despite the fact that I've always held that Jack is who I am and Joe (the goofball) is how I act, Craig's refusal to leave Jack and Kayla's 'breakup' alone is very much something that I do in real life. It's something I've had to work on since, more often than not, people seem more hesitant to get back together when I'm pestering them like that.

- My Junior year musical really was Guys and Dolls and I also went to my teacher, asking if there were any major non-singing roles, as my voice had not developed yet. She said the exact same thing Mrs. Karlow did.

The rest of the chapter, as before, is purely fiction. There might be bits and pieces of truth in there but nothing major enough to be worth noting.

On a side note, I just want to say that it really warms my heart to be able to come on this forum and see serious, thoughtful discussions about my story. I mean, obviously I'm glad that something I write facilitates such discussions, but I just love reading the stuff you guys talk about. It's so much more interesting than endless comments of 'This is so hot!' or 'Make one of them pregnant!' So thank you for that. It really means a lot to me.

I'm seeing maybe three more chapters or so in the Voyeur Saga and, not to give away too much, but this last chapter was just the beginning. Chapter 50 coming up so some big stuff has to happen.

Hope you're doing well and I'll be back soon with an update :)

The Morenos live thirty minutes away from the Harrisons. Probably a distance of 30-40 miles. I lived fairly close to my high school. In a radius of thirty miles there were probably a dozen or so high schools that I can think of. I don't think finding working girls or clients would be a problem.

Damn you must drive fast through the neighborhoods.

MapQuest tells me 21 miles in 27 minutes, from the Harrison's to the Moreno's. Probably a dozen high schools in between (these are upper middle class suburbs of a major metropolitan area).

I had mentioned a while ago that I thought it would be a bad idea for a girl to work her own school as she would likely be recognized. We later found out their faces were not in the binders. With what I know now, I think it likely that each school has a different binder, showing only the girls from elsewhere who work that school. If Belle or Amanda are in a binder, it won't be one that Jack will see at Brow Ridge. Maybe Arthur will have to look at his school's binder, but how will he recognize Belle or Amanda's scantily clad body?

MapQuest tells me 21 miles in 27 minutes, from the Harrison's to the Moreno's. Probably a dozen high schools in between (these are upper middle class suburbs of a major metropolitan area).

Guilty as charged-- I inherited my mom's lead foot. Believe it or not, I've only had one speeding ticket in almost forty years (I also inherited the angel she had on her shoulder).

The area you describe is roughly similar to the one I grew up in. If we assume a dozen high schools in the given 30-mile radius, then Don is either the busiest pimp in the Midwest or he has a number of partners. I may have been wrong about Evan being the pimp but I'm still wondering why he and his crew (and Rhona) were hanging around at the dance.

There could be the possibility Amanda eventually is roped intpo the prostitution ring.

It's obvious that we all care about what happens with Amanda but don't overlook the possibility that we may be worrying about nothing. Recall a few chapters back when Jack voiced his concerns to his mom and Hannah told him in no uncertain terms to drop the matter. Probably means that she knows exactly what is going on with her daughter. Amanda could have easily confided to her mom and now Hannah is covering for her-- maybe with Helena or maybe with a new boyfriend that we don't know anything about.

It's obvious that we all care about what happens with Amanda but don't overlook the possibility that we may be worrying about nothing. Recall a few chapters back when Jack voiced his concerns to his mom and Hannah told him in no uncertain terms to drop the matter. Probably means that she knows exactly what is going on with her daughter. Amanda could have easily confided to her mom and now Hannah is covering for her-- maybe with Helena or maybe with a new boyfriend that we don't know anything about.

That's what i'm hoping-that we're worrying about nothing. As for Jack, cannot wait to see Kayla's reaction when she finds out he lied to her about letting the prostitution ring go.

Guest David13

I had mentioned a while ago that I thought it would be a bad idea for a girl to work her own school as she would likely be recognized. We later found out their faces were not in the binders. With what I know now, I think it likely that each school has a different binder, showing only the girls from elsewhere who work that school. If Belle or Amanda are in a binder, it won't be one that Jack will see at Brow Ridge. Maybe Arthur will have to look at his school's binder, but how will he recognize Belle or Amanda's scantily clad body?

I must've missed it but I seem to have forgotten what state this story is set in, is been bugging me but I haven't found the time to go back and check

I must've missed it but I seem to have forgotten what state this story is set in, is been bugging me but I haven't found the time to go back and check

The author hasn't explicitly stated, other than the 'burbs of a major metropolitan area of the northeast (where it does get snow).

However, I was able to pick up on several names and places used in the story, and am reasonable certain it's a place where I lived for many years - but I'll never tell.

You want to know who might single-handedly bring down the prostitution ring at Brow Ridge? Yep... Kayla. If something-- anything-- happens to Jack, then Kayla is going to go ayatollah apeshit (my favourite descriptive term from the late '70s). She won't give a flying fuck about Belle, Jessica, Matt or anyone else who gets in her way. She will scream at the school counsellors, the principal and then the police. Security would be increased in and around the school building especially at the end of the day. The cops would also have Don's description and plate number which would make life difficult for him if he were spotted on school property. Granted, it wouldn't be the end of the ring but it would probably get them out of Brow Ridge, and that's all Kayla would care about.

The only problem I see,as a result of a dramatic end to the prostitution ring, is the possibility that someone gets physically hurt at Jack's house. Don took a picture of Jack's driver's license and could go to Jack's house and cause trouble. Maybe this is where the pipe bomb fits in.

The only problem I see,as a result of a dramatic end to the prostitution ring, is the possibility that someone gets physically hurt at Jack's house. Don took a picture of Jack's driver's license and could go to Jack's house and cause trouble. Maybe this is where the pipe bomb fits in.

Quite possible. I've already scrapped a couple pipe bomb theories since I don't believe it will happen at the high school. If Jack and/or Kayla exposed the ring and shut it down then what do you think Don would do? He didn't strike me as any kind of a tough guy. Pimps slap their whores around, not genuine all-American heroes like Jack. Don is nothing more than a smart-ass college guy with cojones the size of chickpeas. Hell, Kayla would beat him bloody. So rather than call Jack out, Don the pussy pimp will bomb his house.

Guest Guest

Quite possible. I've already scrapped a couple pipe bomb theories since I don't believe it will happen at the high school. If Jack and/or Kayla exposed the ring and shut it down then what do you think Don would do? He didn't strike me as any kind of a tough guy. Pimps slap their whores around, not genuine all-American heroes like Jack. Don is nothing more than a smart-ass college guy with cojones the size of chickpeas. Hell, Kayla would beat him bloody. So rather than call Jack out, Don the pussy pimp will bomb his house.

Don't forget about the guys sitting in the front seat of the van, they're Don's muscle. While I can absolutely see your view of Don bombing the Harrison's house, he has those guys to intimidate and silence threats, probably based on size alone.

But going along with the pipe bomb, I can also see it being placed in Jack's locker, much like the gun was. Matt's involved with the ring and Don and his muscle could threaten Matt to watch Jack open his locker to get the combination and then either 1) have Matt put the bomb in the locker, or 2) have one of the muscle put the bomb in. If it is placed in his locker, I don't see it exploding as it could potentially kill someone, but it can be used to send a message. Also, it could be found by administration and cause even more serious trouble than the gun did for Jack.

Now as for the name of Don, does anybody else get the feeling that this is a completey fake name? When I read the chapter and saw his name, the first thought that popped into my head was "Oh, like Don Juan?". I think it's just too much of a coincidence that a pimp's name would be Don.

Don't forget about the guys sitting in the front seat of the van, they're Don's muscle. While I can absolutely see your view of Don bombing the Harrison's house, he has those guys to intimidate and silence threats, probably based on size alone.

But going along with the pipe bomb, I can also see it being placed in Jack's locker, much like the gun was. Matt's involved with the ring and Don and his muscle could threaten Matt to watch Jack open his locker to get the combination and then either 1) have Matt put the bomb in the locker, or 2) have one of the muscle put the bomb in. If it is placed in his locker, I don't see it exploding as it could potentially kill someone, but it can be used to send a message. Also, it could be found by administration and cause even more serious trouble than the gun did for Jack.

Now as for the name of Don, does anybody else get the feeling that this is a completey fake name? When I read the chapter and saw his name, the first thought that popped into my head was "Oh, like Don Juan?". I think it's just too much of a coincidence that a pimp's name would be Don.

Quite possibly on the name Don. I mean, he could've given that name to the girls, or their could be a conspiracy bigger than any of us know. Maybe the girl Jack met with, what's her name, was in on what Jack was going to do all along. Maybe they knew Jack was onto him. They've got an inside eye. The name Jack Harrison has gotten around, they know he's caused and busted up trouble.

I've got an outlandish, crazy theory that I might do a write up of. Stay tuned.

Quite possibly on the name Don. I mean, he could've given that name to the girls, or their could be a conspiracy bigger than any of us know. Maybe the girl Jack met with, what's her name, was in on what Jack was going to do all along. Maybe they knew Jack was onto him. They've got an inside eye. The name Jack Harrison has gotten around, they know he's caused and busted up trouble.

I've got an outlandish, crazy theory that I might do a write up of. Stay tuned.

The girl was named Karen. If applicable, coukd you give us Tara the walrus again? Best part about the conspiracies and crazy theories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.