Click Here!

Used to Beta, Looking to Start Again

varyala

Hello, I'm pretty new to AFF!

I used to beta for some people on LiveJournal (back in the day!) when I was in high school. At some point, I moved away from fan fiction. Now that I have more free time than I know what to do with, I'd like to put my proof-reading skills back to work. Unfortunately I don't even remember what my LJ name was nor the names of people I beta'd for. If it means anything to anyone, I always got high praise on writing assignments.

Most of what I beta'd back then was yaoi stuff ranging from fluff drabbles to S&M threesomes. I also wrote a few of my own, as well as RP'd with people in some of the groups. Nowadays I wouldn't mind beta'ing yaoi, but it's not what I normally read anymore. Some of my current interests include Supernatural, Buffy, FMA, SAO, a lot of anime, etc.

I won't beta: Harry Potter, Naruto, One Piece, anything involving celebrities out-of-character (singers, actors)

My greatest strengths are grammar and dialogue formatting. If you'd like to see an example of my writing, please ask me. I'm in the process of typing up things that I'd only previously written down and it will be up shortly-ish.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.