Click Here!

looking for a story

Guest harrydraco4life

Guest harrydraco4life

Things I remember, but, can not remember the title/author.

I think it starts with the Slytherins making a plan to get Harry to help or protect them. Maybe through putting a potion on him?

The plan somehow got messed up. Instead of his 'loyalty' or whatever it was? Harry got turned into a small child.

The Slytherins were put in charge of his care. but some Gryffindors helped. Ron did not like that.

I think they kept a diary to help Harry remember. He would wake and lose the memories that the Slytherins were helping him..

Lucius escaped Azkaban.

I think child Harry killed Voldemort by throwing a pebble and Voldemort choked to death.

Lucius took the opportunity to make it look like he escaped to help/protect Harry and keep himself out of jail.

Harry took Naigini the snake as a pet.

And I think(though this could be another story I am thinking of)...that Harry is in the imfirmary and he is on fire inside a "bubble like dome" until he returns to his own age. With everyone watching over him.

And there is something about lead paint(from Harry living in the cupboard for years) killing him.

Thanks.

It's been a really long time since I've read this story, but I think you're looking for; A Change In Perspective, by Roozette and is posted on HPFandom. If it's not the story you want, it at least matches what your looking for. The link below should take you to it no problem! :)

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=24074

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.