The Slumbering Mage

Merula Aeolus

Title: The Slumbering Mage

Author: Merula Aeolus

Contact Info: merula.aeolus@gmail.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Length: Multi-chaptered, Series

Feedback: Welcomed to all Constructive Criticism, ideas and helpful feedback

Pairing: Bill Weasley/Hadrian Blackthorn (HP) and Cedric Diggory/Harrison Potter

Summary: The War took everything from him. He lost his family, his godfathers', his lover, his mortality and his freedom. However, destiny has a few aces up her sleeve in this game of love and war. She plays her cards and Harry Potter gets a second chance to get his revenge, to live, to love, and to learn in an alternative dimension. Harry is reincarnated as Hadrian Kensington on June 21, 1970, to Alessander Kensington and Helena Kensington nee Merula-Ryder. One October 31, 1981, Lord Voldemort attempts to kill Harrison Potter, marking Harrison as his equal as dictated by the false prophecy. This results in Voldemort's temporary defeat. On August 22, 1980, the recently estranged Helena Kensington nee Merula-Ryder, takes her youngest son, Hadrian, for a muggle cruise vacation to China. During a storm on the North China Sea, She hurls the boy overboard. Six years later, Sixteen years old Hadrian is found on the island Lain Yu by local fishermen. Hadrian Kensington returns to Europe as Hadrian Blackthorn in 1990, as a mysterious Gray Mage and Politician. On September 1, 1991, Harrison Potter begins his first year at Hogwarts. Meanwhile, "Muggle" Detective Regulus Black works a high profile serial murderer case in England for the crown. More inside Story.

Warnings: M/M, F/F, M/F, 3+, DP, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, abuse, bi, D/s, Dom, Fingering, H/C, HJ, MPreg, OC, Preg, Rim, Solo, Tort, Toys, Violence, WAFF, WD and WIP

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098155

I am excited to hear what you think! This will be a Multi-chapter series, that can be described as multiple Volumes with 3 to 4 books in each volume and multiple chapters per book. It's quite a challenge and a massive undertaking. Chapter One is slowly being written, but the prologue is out today (10/18/2014). Any ideas you'd like to share or feedback you can give is greatly appreciated. If you don't like something please give me a reasonable argument why you disliked it. If the argument involves religion or politics please don't bother contacting me. I am Christian yes, but I am also very liberal. It was how I was raised.

As someone once said - "I don't care if homosexual individuals marry, but I'd prefer not to be a law that I must be gay. Hey, keep doing what you're doing, just don't try to hit on me." I support my gay friends by writing fan fiction and exploring different relationships in fiction. Whatever happened to "Turn the other Cheek" or Teach tolerance? Anyway enough of that!

Please enjoy! :yahoo: