Click Here!

Kyubi takes revenge

Guest D-Foxy

So this thought popped into my head after reading scene where Kushina's chakra remanent tries to subjugate the Kyubi but ends up getting captured right as her remaining chakra was about to be used up however Kyubi solves that problem by injecting her with his chakra so that he may continue torturing her.

So my pervy twist to this story is that the Kyubi (up to the writer weather or not you wanna make Kyubi male or Futa [ If you decide to go this route i have a couple of ideas for it] decides to break Kushina sexually.

things that I would like to see

1) Kyubi having an Anthro form

2)I would like to see Kyubi in his full fox form fuck Kushina with his proportionally huge dick (if you are questioning the logistics of this since Kyubi is a chakra construct perhaps Kyubi could make two still huge dicks too then violate both of Kushina's holes)

3) I would like to see a scene where Kyubi is plowing a fully mind broken Kushina in front of Naruto.

4) This only really applies if you choose to go the Futa Kyubi route I would also like to see Naruto fucked and mind broken with maybe a mother son double blowjob

Otherwise I leave just about anything else in the story such as oneshot/multi-chap, age of characters, any other kinks up your sleave up to your discretion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.