Click Here!

Members for a small online Yaoi Writers/Critique Club

EvanSabaku

Im starting a small writing/critique circle for pepole who write or read yaoi/slash stories. It can be fanfiction or original as long as your into boy on boy stories. You can be an experience writer or a newbie it doesn't matter.

There are certain requirements you must meet to join:

*Must write/read yaoi/gay/boyxboy/slash stories.

*Dont mind reading hardcore sex scenes (my stories all have a lot of sexual situations so you must be able to handle them.)

*Into or dont mind different types of boyxboy stores (ex: boys in a skirt, teacher/student relationship, incest, threesomes,)

*Active participant - You must be able to be log online at least a couple times a week. It doest have to be everyday or for a long amount of time. Just a couple of minutes if you want.

*This is a give and take circle...so you must be willing to let others read and edit your writing, while you do the same.

*Must like to write and read. (If you dont then why are you even on this website)

Like I said it is going to be a small group of people. It will be a chance to connect with new people and also improve your writing while helping others. If you are interested message me. I will then give you more details on what to do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.