Click Here!

error upon entry and account deleting

Guest Kaliu6-san

Guest Kaliu6-san

Dear support team,

I am a long time member but I hadn't used my account in ages. When I did, I was asked first to update to the new system which logs in with e-mail instead of account name. However, I think I accidentally logged in in the top login box instead of the one in the middle (as described to do here : http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29595-existing-users-logging-in-for-the-1st-time-in-the-new-system/ ) and maybe triggered the error. Now it just won't let me log in. Sorry!!!!

The thing is, I wanted to simply delete my account, including the single posted story I have (for personal reasons, I have nothing against your site and used to be an enthusiastic reader in the Anime section :) ). So if you could please PERMANENTLY delete my profile, story and all other data and also send me an e-mail that it is done I would be really grateful. My username is

Kaliu6-san

I am not writing my e-mail here due to security reasons but it should be the one for the user Kaliu6-san. I am really sorry for complicating the whole matter! Thank you in advance!

What you need to do is to email in with the request to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, and please reference the email you created the account with. Also any other hidden information you remember which will help to verify ownership of the account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.