Click Here!

DM/HG Song Fic Challenge :)

Guest Tannara

Guest Tannara

I would love to issue a challenge for a Song Fic! :) The 3 songs to chose from are all from Hall & Oates. They are:

'Private Eyes', 'Kiss on My List' and 'I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)'. I heard these on the radio the other day and thought they would make an excellent challenge. I have the lyrics to all three songs to whomever might need them.

The requirements for the challenge are:

1) NO Rape/Tort/Non-Con (basically, no forcing someone to do what they don't want to)

2) A Draco/Hermione pairing (my favorite couple)

3) Time Frame - 7th Year at Hogwarts to 1 year after graduating

4) Draco and Hermione stay in "character" but with the realization that you sometimes "torment" those you like/lust but can't/aren't allowed to show it.

5)The story is a romance to total smut. Nothing dark please ;

That's about it. Hopefully one of you will decide to take up my challenge and give a mom of 3 small kids something luscious to read! :) If you need the lyrics to the songs without having to look them up yourself (I just assume everyone's as lazy as me :) lol) then please email me at moonvale@gmail.com I'll be happy to send them to you.

Thanks so much for looking and considering my challenge. May the Universe smile upon you Always!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.