Click Here!

Sessoumaru/Kagome

RiddleOfAllTime

I can't remember where I read this fic, it was either here, Dokuga, of FF.net since they are the only places i go for Inuyasha FanFics.

I know it was rated in the M or MA, and I know it was completed.

It was about Naraku winning and also some other evil, either the demon that was in the jewel or maybe something else however they sent Kagome and Sess into the Jewel or Mirokus void, into complete darkness to forget who they are and what they were to each other. (at the time just allies). Kinda like sensory deprivation. Naraku started to believe that if they let them out Sess would go feral and kill whoever was around and hoped that they would be able to kill Kagome by using Sess and sess by using Kagome. However when they let them out in the dungeon instead of killing each other they find that they both are in need for someone to validate they can feel and end up mating which helps them regain their sense of self and sess gets them out of the dungeon and find Naraku and the other evil passed out drunk(i think) and Sess kills them.

I'm not sure if that's the end but that's what I remember of it.

(OH Naraku and the evil took over Sess's castle that's how they were able to leave the dungeon.)

Please Help me Out I would like to Read it again.

ROAT.

Edited by RiddleOfAllTime

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.