Click Here!

Requesting Help Please :)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello all! I need some help finding two stories that I've been wanting to re-read recently. I read them a while ago, so they might have been deleted, but any help would be appreciated.

One of the stories was about two men who witness a crime- a murder I think- and get taken into the Witness Protection Program. They are set up in a suburb and the cover they have is that they are married. At some point I think they get a cat as well??

The other story is about a man who goes to a ranch for vacation? He falls for this cowboy at the ranch and eventually they get together. He also has a very flamboyant friend in the story.

That's about all I can remember from them. Like I said, any help would be great!

Thanks!

Hey Guest!

I think I know the stories you're talking about.

The first story is by dextrousleftie, who I believe, isn't on AFF anymore. She has her own site:

http://dlsfanfiction.weebly.com/completed-stories-section-1.html

The story you're looking for is aptly named Witness Protection. lol

The second story is more recent. I think you're talking about Honky Tonk by 2rainsong2. She has a few sequels also. She did have it published so it might not be up anymore.

Hope that helps. :)

Lisa

Guest Guest

Thanks so much! The first one is indeed by Dextrousleftie- I should have know I love her work.

And while I have read Honky Tonk, that isn't the story I was thinking of. I remember that the man didn't want to go on vacation and was forced to? Also, the man he ended up with was Native American. Knowing me, this story might also be by Dextrousleftie. Haha

Thanks for the help Lisa!

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.