Click Here!

Need help finding two stories

Guest Twelve

Guest Twelve

The first one starts off at the end of a battle (I believe it's during World War II), and (I think he's an American) soldier finds a German sniper hiding and he takes him back to their camp and tries to help him recover.

In the other story, this boy (I believe Alex) makes a bet with his friend that he can't get his dad to sleep with him and the two develop a physical relationship.

Heya Twelve,

I don't know about the second story, but the first one is So, the Rain is Falling by Cassidy (Ras) Erasmuss. I don't believe the story is on here anymore, but you can find it on Fiction Press:

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/569912/erasmuss

The story isn't finished; he got up to chapter seventeen and then stopped. It hasn't been updated since April of 2012. But it was the best WW2 story I've read anywhere. Seriously. It should be published. Ras is an extremely talented writer.

Lisa

Guest Twelve

Thanks!! I spent awhile looking for it and the summary and title were on the tip of my tongue I just couldn't get them out. It's a shame that they've left it alone for so long.

Yeah, I was reading his reviews on FP and so many people (including myself), would love for him to continue.

We used to email back and forth awhile ago, and I tried emailing him last night but it was sent back undelivered, so he must have changed his email address.

He's such a nice kid too. And of course an excellent writer for being so young.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.