Click Here!

Harry/Voldemort Animagus Story

Guest Frustrated Re-Reader

Guest Frustrated Re-Reader

Hi All!

I have been looking for a fic that I read ages ago. It starts off with Draco overhearing Harry and Blaise talking about how Harry needs to take off his masks...or something like that. Essentially shedding the Gryffindor persona that he uses to hide his Slytheriness. Draco thinks that Blaise and Harry or together and is upset. I am pretty sure it was because he had the hots for Blaise.

Anyway, Harry can turn into some sort of cat animagus (pretty sure a panther) and Blaise brings him in his animagus form to Voldemort's manor. Voldemort has been looking for a cat with black fur and green eyes (like Harry) and the Death Eaters have been trying to find one for him, but none are right...until Blaise brings Harry in disguise. No one knows it is Harry except Blaise and Harry stays.

Everyone founds out is Harry when someone is playing around and Harry gets pushed off a second story and saves himself using magic.

It has been so long since I read it that that is all I can remember. If anyone thinks it sounds familiar please let me know!

Thanks,

A Very Frustrated Re-Reader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.