Click Here!

Sidney Submits (book 1 of the Hot Bottom Hostel series ?) by 2rainsong2

Guest snowleopard

Guest snowleopard

Hi Lisa! Usually, she lets us know before she does it by mentioning it in a short a/n when posting final chapter but she didn't do that this time. I checked her website and nothing was mentioned there either. I guess that's what she did.

Heya Snow!

She just posted a new story and she mentioned in the A/N at the bottom that she took down the Sidney story b/c it's being pubished. She's only going to post thirteen chapters of her stories from now on. I don't know if this means she'll only write thirteen chapters, or when chapter thirteen comes along, if the story is finished or not, she's not posting anymore of it. I'm not sure.

Her new story (no BDSM), is called "Road Runner" and is sounds pretty good. :)

Lisa

Guest snowleopard

Hi again Lisa! Yeah, I saw that new story and agree with you and think it means she's only going to be posting thirteen chapter (finished or not) not sure and then removing them for publishing. I was a little confused what she meant. I don't think I can read her stories anymore because I don't want to get hooked on them and not be able to finish reading them!

I wish her much success. She deserves it.

I agree. It would be so frustrating to really get into the story only to be left hanging after the thirteenth chapter was posted.

It seems she's doing really well with her publishing. I also wish her the best. Her stories are very addictive. :)

On another note, do you know if anyone has seen dazedandconfused on the site at all? I'm still worried about her.

Guest snowleopard

Hey Lisa, we were lucky to be able to read Rain's stories she posted before they got published and helped her along by giving her input into them. She got to test her books on us so we were able to help and encourage her which is a good thing.

Oh, now that you mentioned it I haven't seen dazed reviewing some of the same stories you and I follow anymore either! I know she mentioned something about not feeling well and was sick. I hope she's alright too!

Heya Snow,

I tried to PM you, but AFF couldn't find your user name. Weird. Then I tried to click on your profile from this page and AFF still couldn't find you. Double weird.

I wanted to tell you something about what we've been talking about. Maybe you can PM me?

Also, I'm really worried about dazed. I know back in February or March she said her mom was taking her to the hospital to finally figure out why she's always coughing. That's the last I've seen of her.

My oldest son's good friend lost her brother this past winter. He had been coughing for about a year and refused to take the meds the doctor prescribed and he died. He was only twenty-four.

I just hope to God nothing horrible happened to her.

Lisa

Guest snowleopard

Hi Lisa and Demon Goddess, I am not registered or anything and just use snowleopard as my name because I love cats, LOL. Can I try and just register in the forum under snowleopard as a username? I will check back later or tomorrow for answer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.