Click Here!

Harry/Fleur (Femdom, Forced Gay)

Guest justpeachy

• 1 month later...
Guest Would-be-Anonymous

It's not abandoned, but I apologize for this horrendous delay. There's been some slight IRL stuff going on, along with a minor writer's block, but I've churned out some 15-20k words for the next Fleur-centric chapter, because I can't really help myself on wanting to go at this properly. Despite the amount I've written so far, I'm not done with the chapter yet, there's some finishing touches to be added, not to mention non-sexual bits, which are the minority in this yet unpublished chapter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Would-be-Anonymous

And here we go, folks, Chapter 5 is done and finally up! 26,000 words, so I hope that makes up for me tarrying so long in publishing it. One more chapter and that ought to be it.

Once again, I apologize for this huge delay, it certainly wasn't planned nor intended.

Guest Oryx

You've really got me pulling in two directions now.

At first I was a little put out at the time between chapters but if this is what I can expect for such a delay then I kinda want you to take twice as long.

You've now ruined other fanfics for me, Congratulations!

Honestly this is easily my favorite fic to read, I feel a compulsive need to check it everyday for an update now. 26k is impressive and was an excellent read. I can't wait for you to tie everything together for the next chapter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear "Guest_Would-be-Anonymous_*",

If you need any help with the next chapter, I'm sure we could wrangle together some support for you (Betas, ideas, etc...).

This is easily one of my favorite stories on the site and I'd hate to see it get lost with all the other unfinished fics.

I'm sure those that have enjoyed the stories would be willing to help out if you need it...

• 5 months later...

A link to the story can be found here: To Revel With a Veela

The challenge forum is not to be used to discuss stories or place update notices. I ask that the writer create a review reply thread in the appropriate forum, and all further discussions can be conducted there.

All further chapter update posts, update inquiries and story discussion posts will be deleted and this thread will be locked. Please respect the rules.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.