Click Here!

Buffy>General

I'm so sorry, but I do not yet know what a squishies is. I tried to read some to the stories you have posted links to, and to the best of my skimming ability, I still can not glean what a squishie is. Please, fill me in.

I'm so sorry, but I do not yet know what a squishies is. I tried to read some to the stories you have posted links to, and to the best of my skimming ability, I still can not glean what a squishie is. Please, fill me in.

Squishies are where the story is squished and only reads on 1/2 of the page (It should read on a full page). Those and stretched are the 2 most common glitches right now. *at least on what I am encountering* (Stretched is where you actually have to move the page horizontal to read the story. ) :think: No worries just trying to help out the clean up.

That and I am trying my best to liven up a very dull and tedious job. Demongoddess knows she is dealing with a slightly insane person, so knows what I mean. B)

yeah, they're remnants of the corruptions that occurred because of the 2003 database crash. That crash created NUMEROUS weirdnesses throughout the archive.....

fixed

hey Raphaella,

We could always use more helpers. :D We have .... 13? (or is it more) subdomains to go yet. And thousands upon thousands of stories to eyeball.