Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

So Dirty Angel, you are to blame? Is that kind of like having one angel on each shoulder and listening to one or the other? As to the comment about assuming it was the major, yea probably was but with Magnufang it is hard to assume anything. He puts plenty of false trails and twists in his stories so assuming can be dangerous.

AMEN !! :goodpost:

B

Hey Magus, I would like to ask you something to give me peace of mind. I will explain later why I asked. My question is this: Does this story have an ending and are you going to finish it? The reason I asked you is this. I mentioned on this forum that I was following a couple authors on another site, Captius and HollyHobbit13. Captius is writing 7 pieces of work which are in various stages of completion. He is writing a trilogy, part 1 -- completed, part 2 -- completed, part 3 (3 chapters written); part 1 of another completed, part 2 - started on hold (24 chapters completed); another story - started on hold (15 chapters completed) and another story - started on hold (30 chapters completed). I got in contact with HollyHobbit13 and was informed that he is still writing but it has to be done when he has time, but it will be done. It is just progressing slowly! The last time anyone has heard from Captius was a bit over 2 months ago. I am wondering if the reason why we haven't heard from him is because those stories do not have endings. There are a lot of stories on these site that do not finish! I believe that Captius wants to publish a book or two an he is doing some rewriting. At least that's what I hope anyhow. The stories are good! I rate his stories after yours, and that is only because his has magic in them but he can weave a story. At least to me.

Yes, this story has an ending, just gotta get there :P. But summer is here and I have other things vying for my time, though I am updating every 7 to 10 days.

As things calm down around here I should start updating faster but my goal is to finish this story in about 50 to 60 chapters, but I will finish before I start any other major project. I say that but Northstar needs to be finished and I figure about 20 more chapters on that so that will take precedence next but again I will finish it

I really hate when a writer just abandons the story and won't do that

though we don't have any complaints.. the story is getting interesting with its progress... I was really busy with my admission and stuff ... that I get to read the last two chapter last night... must say I was really upset about Mika's death.. I thought character have a good mystery and wanted to know about more... but its alright we still have her as Michael...

I really hope they rescue Alice before its late.. and what happened to the androhumonid babies ? we get to see them magus ?

anyways.... well done with the chapters as usual.... happy writing

Guest Christian1040

I would just like to mention that nobody in the family has acknowledged Carol and the two kids that were also killed. Didn't see any of them in the VW but it was said they downloaded. I know there are a lot of distractions with Alice and Michelle, but in the whole two days since the attack I would at least like to read a scene with them in it. They are all a family so don't forget about them too.

Guest Christian1040

Oh and I think I figured it out, but first I would like something cleared up. The Major said, "Now we call Mother" But later in the conversation the voice was described as using a fatherly tone. So is Mother actually a Father? And if thats the case I think I picked up on a little clue Magus left as to the person in charge of this whole thing. That person is Director Adams. Both the voice and Adams used the saying, "No sense crying over spilled milk." That just stuck out to me since Sarah said he uses that phrase often. But then again I could be wrong and just be reading into this too much. It is a common saying after all.

Oh and I think I figured it out, but first I would like something cleared up. The Major said, "Now we call Mother" But later in the conversation the voice was described as using a fatherly tone. So is Mother actually a Father? And if thats the case I think I picked up on a little clue Magus left as to the person in charge of this whole thing. That person is Director Adams. Both the voice and Adams used the saying, "No sense crying over spilled milk." That just stuck out to me since Sarah said he uses that phrase often. But then again I could be wrong and just be reading into this too much. It is a common saying after all.

I considered Dir Adams as being the head for a bit but for him to be the head Sarah would have to be way off in her judgement of people. Plus he mentioned his daughter going to band camp and he does not have a clue what goes on there. However, I still think that it is someone where Sarah works. The same frequency was used by Alice, using whatever she took off the SG member, and Dir Adams. To me that indicates that someone in the FBI, or CIA (Rick was a member of the CIA), is the head of the SG. Too much outing of fires going on. If they sat down and pool the info they have I believe that they would know who is the head of the SG. I wonder who is the wounded man and also whether Amy will want Alice to have the same body! Don't let me get ahead of the story now. :2tubs:

I considered Dir Adams as being the head for a bit but for him to be the head Sarah would have to be way off in her judgement of people. Plus he mentioned his daughter going to band camp and he does not have a clue what goes on there. However, I still think that it is someone where Sarah works. The same frequency was used by Alice, using whatever she took off the SG member, and Dir Adams. To me that indicates that someone in the FBI, or CIA (Rick was a member of the CIA), is the head of the SG. Too much outing of fires going on. If they sat down and pool the info they have I believe that they would know who is the head of the SG. I wonder who is the wounded man and also whether Amy will want Alice to have the same body! Don't let me get ahead of the story now. :2tubs:

The line sarah used to call dir adams was not the same frequency the same frequency that jeves was picking up was from the major (who after being attacked by the sg sent by mother) he turned his sat phone back on so max and crew would come get him alice got the phone off mothers team thats how they got the frequency the line and frequency used by dir adams was one set up by charles

Guest Christian1040

So is Adams the bad guy!? The conversation he had with Sarah was also kinda weird and off putting. It seems to me even if he isn't the head of the SG, down the road he will try get rid of Max and Co. Which of course won't do and Max will then go to war with the FBI. Lots of possible storylines.

So is Adams the bad guy!? The conversation he had with Sarah was also kinda weird and off putting. It seems to me even if he isn't the head of the SG, down the road he will try get rid of Max and Co. Which of course won't do and Max will then go to war with the FBI. Lots of possible storylines.

Adams dose not seem to be a bad guy he seems moor like a beurocrat takeing credit for the ops his teams run the head abc asshole always is 'imparcial' if something is not by the book then it is wrong he sees max as a killer for the sake of killing adams is a paper pusher and is to confortable to be dirty sadly tho money corupts the best of men i have no idea how it will turn out but it would be to obvious to be fbi if i had to say it was a abc man who is head i would say cia better recorces for intel then fbi cia dose moor ops off us soil to and dont forget sg is a former cia shadow op turned rogue

I have had to manny conversations like this to think that his statements about max are anything moor then just higher ups bs

Edited by MajorMarioc

Director Adams wasn't on the same frequency, it was (presumed to be) the major, that's why max took the sub and tracked the frequency down in case it was Alice again

Director Adams wasn't on the same frequency, it was (presumed to be) the major, that's why max took the sub and tracked the frequency down in case it was Alice again

Max tracked Alice by the call and monitoring by Jeeves, even though Alice was trying to hide it from him to give her some time. The other signal I am referring to is the signal Jeeves picked up while Max was talking to Alice. That one was on the same frequency like Alice but the coordinates were way different. But, all will be revealed shortly, I hope.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.