Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Magus and Mrs. M, it is Monday morning and still no update. Magus, I hope that you have not killed off any of those kids or the original cast in your cliffhanger otherwise we will send Max and the twins to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Mrs. Magus was proofreading? It thinking she may be doing a rewrite. ;)

I'll have a dilemma even once it's posted. Do I read it right away or do I wait so I won't have a long wait between the cliffhanger and Chapter 1 of SITG? If he's gonna be gone a couple weeks or more, the cliffhanger suspense is gonna drive me nuts but so will not reading the latest chapter. Decisions, decisions...

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Magus, if we do not see this chapter posted by Mrs. M shortly we are going to send Max, Alice, the twins, Cat, the Junior Varsity and the Varsity to hunt you down!!!!!

It might be that she forgot his password or 'M' forgot to give it to her. Okay everybody go read and critique some other writer's story. Around here a lot of readers forget to "feed the muses" and that sure frustrates a writer. It is even better to say why you do not like a story than say nothing at all.

Guest Old Warrior

Magus do you still have plans to complete a book set in the near future? If so, may I suggest you start with a short six chapter series placed in the future. The first being Cat and Han as the main characters. Jazz and Tali provide supporting roles in espionage and security, and finally Legion substituting for Max as their confidant and close advisor.

To make this plausible, I would keep the story within an International Humanitarian subsidiary of Max's corporation. More importantly Cat and Han are more destined to follow along this path. With so many new characters being introduce as the family grows larger, you can easily drop hints in the main books containing the adult characters about future events and expand upon them in short stories.

I closing I just want to say the effort that you place in your submissions are outstanding. I have found that reading your writings is like sailing in the ocean during the day and gradually adjusting for the changes in wind, current, and pace of events on the water. While you never realize how much energy you expend sailing or in this case reading your stories, the exhaustion is nullified from the thrill of the trip that you were just on. A high that keeps you going waiting for the wind to fill next chapter pages.

Regards

Check your reviews just posted as requested

Just read it there. In regards to Tommy I haven't really developed him yet shearley because um still a little on the fence on how I want him to turn out. The entire last scene was just so I could make some cameos for other stories (my three favourite, bitg, She is the one and being more social)

Just read it there. In regards to Tommy I haven't really developed him yet shearley because um still a little on the fence on how I want him to turn out. The entire last scene was just so I could make some cameos for other stories (my three favourite, bitg, She is the one and being more social)

Are the last two on aff? If so I'll check them out

hey Magus, its been a while since i was on the forum

Nice work on GITG, keep it up

Just wondering, with GITG nearly over, you gonna continue the series?

If you read back through some of the comments in this forum he has said that book 3 will be SITG. Snakes or shadows in the grass.

B

Most likely shadows

Got a date I will be released on my own recognizance still have severe trouble walkingsometimes while eating and stuff my brain is a bit rattled who knew lol but no moor hospital food and moor visits from new girlfriend

Good luck on your release and remember to keep following the doctors orders and your recovery will go along in a timely and speedy fashion. Good luck with yoiur new girl friend. Hope your family keeps in touch upon your release. The will be there in your recovery for you. Use them for support. Again good luck in your recovery.

Good luck on your release and remember to keep following the doctors orders and your recovery will go along in a timely and speedy fashion. Good luck with yoiur new girl friend. Hope your family keeps in touch upon your release. The will be there in your recovery for you. Use them for support. Again good luck in your recovery.

Being out of the country so much I technicaly still live at home never back for moor then a couple weeks at a time then gone for weeks sometimes months at a time was easier that way plus my family sees it as a way I can't be in town without letting them know. I will still be recovering slowly sadly still in a wheelchair for at least a couple weeks until I can walk proper

Fantastic chapter great ending but god the cliffhanger is already tearing me already so great to see that first day of Kara being back in school and the great new character in the last chapter keep it up but dawn don't take too long for the next book need to know what happened exactly if was ___ or the ___

Edited by MajorMarioc

Magus do you still have plans to complete a book set in the near future? If so, may I suggest you start with a short six chapter series placed in the future. The first being Cat and Han as the main characters. Jazz and Tali provide supporting roles in espionage and security, and finally Legion substituting for Max as their confidant and close advisor.

To make this plausible, I would keep the story within an International Humanitarian subsidiary of Max's corporation. More importantly Cat and Han are more destined to follow along this path. With so many new characters being introduce as the family grows larger, you can easily drop hints in the main books containing the adult characters about future events and expand upon them in short stories.

I closing I just want to say the effort that you place in your submissions are outstanding. I have found that reading your writings is like sailing in the ocean during the day and gradually adjusting for the changes in wind, current, and pace of events on the water. While you never realize how much energy you expend sailing or in this case reading your stories, the exhaustion is nullified from the thrill of the trip that you were just on. A high that keeps you going waiting for the wind to fill next chapter pages.

Regards

sort of an anthology....hmmm, I kinda like it. Cat invents something earth shattering and she and han go on the run when the government tries to kill them and take it away...

So, am back on the grid...wife is mad I made her proofread the story, but I gotta say, I think she caught more errors than I ever do (That's right, still an ocean away and already sucking up to the wife!) Have already started Shadows in the Grass on my phone...hate writing on the phone but laptop is too much to hump through the mountains. Anywho, can anyone guess who dies in the gym? Emma, Nadi, The babies, or a combination there of?

I have already written that scene as a flashback, its so sad...

Also we lose another girl in an ambush as two are wounded, one dies and one is captured...

so two dead in the first chapter...

Oops, outta beer! Oh Bar wench!

MajorMarioc

glade to hear that you are getting out. don't slack off on rehab and enjoy the time. Anyone thanks Magus is going to pull a fast one with the babies"

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I'm sorry for the delay, I'm not as fast at editing as my hubby, but 63 has been posted. He should be back on the grid soon, hopefully tonight.

Thank you very much Mrs. M! Thanks for the feel good chapter Magus. Is that the end of GITG? If it is then bring on SITG. Thanks much again. It must have been the varsity and the junior varsity that did it😀😀!!

Yep Girls in the grass is over, Shadows in the Grass is on the board...and hang on to your hats cause I got some real messed up ideas for book III Mwahahaha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.