Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Been a rough start already, couldn't sleep last night, 5 hour time difference playing havoc with my crappy sleep habits, so had a touch of scotch to help me sleep, and by touch I mean bottle - my head hurts...

Never mind, she hasn't posted it yet, she's getting her nails done....women!

Don't worry, it'll be up no later than this afternoon. I'm stuck here but the good news is I have internet

Only trouble with internet is even a 12 yr old can track where you are. Had internet on those leaky, fire prone subs the Brits sold us it enabled me to bitch a lot. They didn't require a security detail they needed a bailing pump and fire truck. So while you are laxin & chillin start on NorthStar's wind down/up.

So you probay read the chapter by now, I thought killing off Max would have gotten more comments

Hehe just kidding, or am I?

magus.. please.. don't kill max... Amy ,Becca, and petra (and maybe Mika) are yet to have his babies ( biological) and I think we can wait some more to have supper powerful andro-humonid Max to read about. so please count on my request.. and post soon.. and you don't have to be greedy about comments you know!!!!.. the guys along with me pamper you enough... so try not to pull our legs that much..

[to all : DON'T YOU AGREE WITH ME GUYS.. ?? ] :) :) :) happy writing..

Edited by Samara

or is that uploaded? Samara, let me get this straight; you are a 20 year old young woman and you expect a bunch of old guys not to pull your legs? Did not your momma talk to you about men? Pretty girls remind us of our youth which most of us miss. Now as for fangface and teasing us by saying his wife will post it this afternoon in half-an-hour it will be evening and still no story. I say that we set up a party and go a hunting magusfangs.

elmer-fudd-shh.jpg

Guest MSNK

or is that uploaded? Samara, let me get this straight; you are a 20 year old young woman and you expect a bunch of old guys not to pull your legs? Did not your momma talk to you about men? Pretty girls remind us of our youth which most of us miss. Now as for fangface and teasing us by saying his wife will post it this afternoon in half-an-hour it will be evening and still no story. I say that we set up a party and go a hunting magusfangs.elmer-fudd-shh.jpg

Women...................

or is that uploaded? Samara, let me get this straight; you are a 20 year old young woman and you expect a bunch of old guys not to pull your legs? Did not your momma talk to you about men? Pretty girls remind us of our youth which most of us miss. Now as for fangface and teasing us by saying his wife will post it this afternoon in half-an-hour it will be evening and still no story. I say that we set up a party and go a hunting magusfangs.

elmer-fudd-shh.jpg

awesome idea.. :lol: lol

It is now Night time: 8:08 pm est & still no story and he has the audasity to lay the blame on his wife. No nookie for him when he gets home. Notice how Sam & Crazy ignored the creepy question?

He is messing with us again and blaming his wife. What say that we sic the monkey on him when he gets home for leading us on. And yes Sam and Crazy did ignore the question. So from one creepy old person to another, he is doing ot to us again. He will post when he is ready to post and make it look like we were not looking in the right place again. Loved that little dig about killing Max off so that we will discuss again about who should or should not be killed off. Again we are waiting for the lasted updates from the evil one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.